Seedsman grow contest/Skunk#1/jcf1

Well the plant to the left has recovered nicely. The one on the right not so much. Its greened up, but growth has stalled. Its got a couple of days to get its shit together and if not its for the snip!!! I can always infill with the clones.

20170113 081736

• Like 1

Quick haircut and LST adjustment tonight. Going to 12/12 it now. Not ideal as I'd like to leave it longer given that the cold has slowed growth right down, but I am going to need the space very soon so will just have to crack on!

Before:

20170116 144639 (1)

After:

20170116 150006 (1)

• Like 1

Quick haircut and LST adjustment tonight. Going to 12/12 it now. Not ideal as I'd like to leave it longer given that the cold has slowed growth right down, but I am going to need the space very soon so will just have to crack on!

Before:

After:

Yeah.. left plant seems totally recovered, good job.. Skunk in LST can get a big yield, it has very dense buds, you also will need to control humidity in the last flowering weeks depending on the wingspan and thickness of the plant.. happy flowering Keep up the good work!! ;)

Perking up a bit now, not anywhere near a level canopy as just haven't had the time to pay enough attention! 

large.20170121_081320.jpg

Here come the flowers:

large.20170120_161414.jpg

Edited by Jcf1
  • Like 1

Dunno what's happened to all my other pictures???  Anyway - here are this morning's pics. As you can see the smaller plant still looking stunted. I think this is more a genetic thing. Its not been quite right from the off - very short turned leaves and woody brittle stems. I'm probably going to run it to the end out of curiosity. The other one is much more as I expect from S#1.

large.588771da1f4a5_20170124_090813(1).jpglarge.20170124_090827.jpg

• Like 1