Happy Holidays From Dinafem and Vacation

Dinafem-Mark

Hello all,

I think you will all agree that 2016 has been a great year on uk420 and in the Dinafem section :bong:

Now the end of the year is near and Xams is only a week away.

We at Dinafem would like to wish all UK420 a very happy Xmas 🎄🎉🎄 and best wishes for the new year ahead 🎉🎉🎉

We have some very exciting projects and new strains ready to drop in the first quarter of 2017 and as we has great success with "pre release tester" I will be trying to do this again with the new strains we have planned :) and as always will be 1st on uk420 ;)

Just a quick note. I will be working through tomorrow the 20th then I will be taking some time off for the festive season to spend time with my family and catch up on my own projects. I will be back on the 3rd of January so only a 14 day break.

As always I will not unplug totally. If needed you can pm me as I will still be checking my emails daily :oldtoker:

As I said 2016 has been our best year yet and 2017 is going to be even better :bong:

Right all have a great holiday season and I will catch you all in the new year. Have fun, smoke some weed and generally everyone have a good time :)

See you all soon :oldtoker:

All the best

Mark.

• Like 28

Yuletide blessings to all at Dinafem and families too :xmas: exciting times ahead and looking forward to 2017 and the seeing the awesome new work from the Dinafem team, stay safe, stay stoned :bong:

• Like 3