Fed ex refusing to send my seeds?

JAPE

Are fed ex aloud to refuse to send a package cos it's seeds? Just phoned up because the delivery had not arrived on the date it said it would come and they said they had discarded it because of its contents???

Part answer to the above: any courier is allowed to open any package to examine its contents. (At least in the UK)

Last year, all of my families Xmas boxes were opened before delivery and sellotaped messily back up - although nothing was missing.

I'm guessing they are acting within their contract. Speak to your Seeds Supplier and see what they say.

Edited by KayDog

Are fed ex aloud to refuse to send a package cos it's seeds? Just phoned up because the delivery had not arrived on the date it said it would come and they said they had discarded it because of its contents???

@@JAPE

tell them you will youtube the incident and it will go viral and be bad publicity for them !

Edited by Hir
  • Like 2

Yea I'm in the UK, I've had seeds sent many of times without any problems, I've emailed the seed company and they said they will reply in office hours. It's not illegal to own seeds so I don't understand what the problem is?

• Like 1

Are you in the UK? Where were the seeds coming from? How did they know there were seeds in the packet?

don't know how they knew it was seeds? I ordered from Dutch passion it's my first time from this company.

As peeps have already mentioned, get on the case with the seed firm, they are usually pretty good and will replace free of charge. As for Fed-Ex, not sure what they are playing at. Ordering seeds is like ordering a large dildo, people may frown upon what you do in your spare time but its perfectly legal until you stick them in the ground (the seeds that is, not the large dildo) ;-)

• Like 2