Big kush

Dinafem-Mark

19 hours ago, badbillybob said:

They did fill out nicely and the other day they came down. 

great yielders I have to say.

id guess anything between 10-15 ounces per plant (im shit at guessing, will report back final dry weights). they filled a drier net on their own.

I did 2 plants and number 2 is a bit special, but I didn't keep any cuts -doh!

the 2nd one has a lovely smell an  feel to her , real fuelly og stink, with a hint of citrous, oh man she smells awesome, im really looking forward to loading a bowl of it. 

heres a couple picslarge.5.jpglarge.4.jpg

would I do it again - well its hard to say without smoking some first, but if it smokes as well as it smells then definitely,id do a whole room of them..

Recommended strain, easy grow, most branches were self supporting too, which was a bonus, and big nugs, even low down on the plant- a corker.

Now that's a super sight to see upon my return  ;)

Well done @badbillybob and congratulations on the harvest buddy :headbang:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

Thanks mate, im sure they would have done better if it wasn't for my high temps and sky high relative humidity, but even so, im still delighted with how well they did?

viva dinafem

and on to the next adventure, whatever it might be. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, badbillybob said:

Thanks mate, im sure they would have done better if it wasn't for my high temps and sky high relative humidity, but even so, im still delighted with how well they did?

viva dinafem

and on to the next adventure, whatever it might be. 

Looks like a really good result from this end mate ;)

You got anything special planned for your next grow? 

Mark..

• Like 1

no mate not really. 

id like to do a roomful of the same strain, its always a feeding compromise when I do multi strain runs to be honest. some plants end up hungry, others over fed etc.

im ideally looking for something which provides a very strong, long lasting, tasty flavourfull   stone, and yields like a mo-fo. (not asking for much am I?

Any suggestions Dinafem Mark?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

no mate not really. 

id like to do a roomful of the same strain, its always a feeding compromise when I do multi strain runs to be honest. some plants end up hungry, others over fed etc.

im ideally looking for something which provides a very strong, long lasting, tasty flavourfull   stone, and yields like a mo-fo. (not asking for much am I?

Any suggestions Dinafem Mark?

What about one of our cookie girls? Both taste amazing mate :)

I'm sure we can work out a full room of one strain :)

Only a PM away my friend  :yep:

Mark..

• Like 2

I weighed these up today and had to double check.... blimey they yield like a mofo.

760 grams from 2 plants, that's just over 27 ounces.

now I wish I was doing these again. 

• Like 5

On 16/08/2019 at 9:40 PM, badbillybob said:

I weighed these up today and had to double check.... blimey they yield like a mofo.

760 grams from 2 plants, that's just over 27 ounces.

now I wish I was doing these again. 

Jezz, the words "smashed it out of the park" come to mind :headbang:

Close to 14oz/plant, defitely can't complain at that :yep:

Well done mate and thanks for the final weigh in :yep:

Enjoy :bong:

All the best 

Mark.. 

• Like 1

Mark told me to check this diary as I asked for a big yeilders... Really caught my eye with this one Billy Bob!! Please do a smoke report on this and a few dried nug shots please. What flower day did you harvest?

I'm just on week 1 of veg on the 2 cookie strains. So will kick my new year off with the big kush I think 

• Like 1

On 19/08/2019 at 10:09 PM, Leafneck said:

So will kick my new year off with the big kush I think 

That's what we like to hear  ;)

You'll love our Big Kush mate, a very overlooked Dinafem girl  :yep:

Mark..

• 3 weeks later...
On 19/08/2019 at 10:09 PM, Leafneck said:

Mark told me to check this diary as I asked for a big yeilders... Really caught my eye with this one Billy Bob!! Please do a smoke report on this and a few dried nug shots please. What flower day did you harvest?

I'm just on week 1 of veg on the 2 cookie strains. So will kick my new year off with the big kush I think 

Hello again, im back. Have been smoking this for a week or so. 

I like it, its an ok smoke. I know it yields like a mofo, and although I took cuts, I don't want to sound ungrateful, but I have to be honest - I don't think its for me this one.

I really wanted to love it, because of the yield, but its not as strong as I would like, if im being perfectly honest. I smoked some of my favourite critical afterwards , and its stronger, quite a bit stronger. the big kush taste is alright, its kinda "cooking" earthy skunk with a hit of og flavour.

I suppose it all depends on what you are after - if you are looking for a daytime smoke, this might tick all the boxes for you, its a bit of a creeper, but I preffer something with a bigger initial hit/ longer stone.  its not a head mangler, its more a calming relaxation buzz I suppose. ive tried 2 phenos so far, both pretty similar in structure, smell and stone. it may well get better with a cure, its early days. 

overall id give it 7 out of 10.  Cant love them all I suppose...….

im still gonna reverse one for future breeding projects

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 3

ive read back my review  and although its not the strain for me, I should add that this is just my own opinion on it. Don't let it put you off growing it.

I gave a mate some to try.

A seasoned toker, and he absolutely loved it. He said it boggled his mind, and he wouldn't take the dog out after a few smokes, so like I say its each to their own.  He added that it would dissoirientate him and he would often forget things like "wheres the remote" etc (weve all been there eh!!)

We both agreed its Its definitely an earthy skunky taste to it, with a hit of og lemonine terps, and im keeping one for breeding purposes, as it has got quality. 

Its just not my type of smoke, maybe I should have been clearer.

Im sure lots of people will love it.  

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 4

29 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

ive read back my review  and although its not the strain for me, I should add that this is just my own opinion on it. Don't let it put you off growing it.

I gave a mate some to try.

A seasoned toker, and he absolutely loved it. He said it boggled his mind, and he wouldn't take the dog out after a few smokes, so like I say its each to their own.  He added that it would dissoirientate him and he would often forget things like "wheres the remote" etc (weve all been there eh!!)

We both agreed its Its definitely an earthy skunky taste to it, with a hit of og lemonine terps, and im keeping one for breeding purposes, as it has got quality. 

Its just not my type of smoke, maybe I should have been clearer.

Im sure lots of people will love it.  

We all don't like the same strains brother if we did their would only be a couple of varieties out ;)

Not every strain will be to your liking but as you said not your cup of tea bit could be just what other growers are after :yep:

Thanks again for the honest feedback mate, wouldn't expect anything else from you :)

Mark..

• Like 4