the long game or how i mess things up

vince noir rock n roll star

:oldtoker: Cheers Vince,

is a pleasure to watch at your first post, nice start!

I wish you a good comp mate,

all the best and Sweet smokes!

jaypp

• Like 4

ok i have a confession ,the real reason for taking part in this years competition was to ensure that bruce forsythe doesnt go hungry at christmas ,if i were to win this years competition i could rehome at least two bruceys ,

remember folks a brucey is for life not just christmas ,just text bruceyliveslikeakingatchristmas to 01800 dont care dont care ..

do the right thing this year ,if you see bruce out on the streets ..make sure hes got a sweet seeds smoke to go ..

gallery_20433_14082_52114.jpg[/url]

• Like 12

ok today is a magical day ..today is the day a sub competition is run ..for a very special award ive made today ..who ever messes up the most in their competition diary will become the winner of the sweet seeds knob award ..oh yes ..fed up with not getting a wooden spoon i decided to make sure i win something this time around ..albeit something ive made .

so come on theres now something very real to aim for ..well have a little side vote at the end of the comp if thommy and jayp dont mind too much and the winner will recieve this piece of tat ,i will put it on a piece of manky string to make it into a necklace to be worn with pride.

gallery_20433_14082_72656.jpg[/url]

gallery_20433_14082_42799.jpg[/url]

oh and all three of my first wave have germinated ..pics at ten .

• Like 16