Why UK420 matters

Gerfish

@@Gerfish

Sound ridiculous?

Not in the slightest, the whole world is swining further to the right than it`s ever been in my lifetime, and it`s just unimaginable to me and I`m getting totally disilusioned from it all myself.

This is the best, safest place to air any problems, grievences, feelings, pretty much anything on the whole net imo. I can honestly say this place has changed my life in ways I can`t put into words and have met some lovely, kind hearted people, it`s aso probably saved my life.

Keep that chin up mate, you`ve proved your mettle in those three days, most would be long gone by now. Give yourself a huge pat on the back!

Welcome back mate :)

• Like 6

@@Gerfish

Great post chap :yep:

My sympathies Re the pain.

Never be ashamed to weep. I think its the body's way of venting a load of pain induced psycho-crap. Don't you find it either ends in sleep, or deep refreshing calm? Even though the pain remains there in the background.

Stay strong, M8 :yes:

Edited by Arnold Layne
  • Like 6

@@Gerfish

Echo sentiments in this thread, great post, honest and true to your thoughts and feelings, ah this bubble compared to the outside bubble, there's no comparison absolutely :yep:

Then, the wall, the sink or swim moment of 'shall I just end it all' ...know this and it's a lesson from a master alright, you've got fight mate, loads of it and are strong in soul, keep up the fight, keep up the garden and keep posting great material such as here, indeed society in the traditional sense is disappearing down the rabbit hole but here, this great community, commonality with empathy unites all and keeping it real is the way to go, atb man :yinyang:

• Like 5

Great post Gerfish, 420 has been a friend that made a difference in my life too as it has for many others. Hope you manage to find an indica strain that works for your pain and you have a good Christmas and a better new year.

• Like 2

totally agree with what everyone says this place is special for many reasons and @@Gerfish your post is a example of why..keep positive fella i want to see the grow done and dusted and you onto the next one flying along..and as always if you ever need a pm.

Take it easy buddy

eace

• Like 1

@@Gerfish.....heartfelt and brilliant post. Pain takes us into darkness. Like with you, UK420 has been a spark of positive hope for me.

Wishing you a good Christmas, a good harvest, and many good grows in the years to come.

• Like 1

Wonderful post Gerfish ( obviously not about the pain ! ) thanks for taking the time to make it.

I came away from here for too long and in that time visited other online places including facefuck and whatnot, I truly do believe we have something special here and for very different reasons to you I'm eternally grateful is place existed and continues to exist.

I hope you find some respite from the pain, and may your plants stink to high heaven and your yields be mighty :yinyang:

• Like 5

Hi Guys,

It's taken me a while to digest the responses.

A bit overwhelmed to be honest!

I'm feckin' tired re-drafting! I can't find words to express what every single post here meant to me.

So here it is

Thank you.

Plain and Simple.

I've struggled for hours trying to compose a suitable finale.

There isn't one!

Life goes on, and so does mine, thanks in large part to the spirit of UK420...

And yes, the Sweet Tooth F2s are done.

My first Moby Dick gets chopped tonight. Her 3 sisters and 4 Dinachem cousins will follow in the next couple of weeks.

And seeds are popped for the next grow.

Just took that first step, again 😁

I'm going to lock this thread now.

But if ANYBODY needs to chat at ANYTIME do not hesitate to PM me.

You have my word I'll be right back to you.

Peace out Lads

Namaste 🙏

See yez all in the diaries section

• Like 18