Why UK420 matters

Gerfish

Sorry to hear how bad you had it for awhile there mate, glad your turning the corner now.

Completely agree with your comments regards the community here and the support it provides when times are hard, echoes my own experiences exactly!

Sincere best wishes for a happy Christmas and a more comfortable new year in 2017.

Take care yrself fella, you ever need to vent or just an ear to bend don't be scared to drop me a pm, plenty of other members will say the same too

Bests dodge

• Like 11

Great post @Gerfishw and totally get the vibe, pain is why I grow too and it's inevitable it will get worse for me too which in itself is depressing but the truth is dope gives me hope cos it helps and can make it bearable :) Sounds like you've the been through the mill man but sometimes it helps clarify the mind to the important things in life :)

ATB man :)

• Like 4

Get well Gerfish. Get where ypu're coming from mate. I've only ever frequented one other forum and I made some good friends there. Here I'm a lot less active but do value the place a fair bit. I woupd say though chap, don't feel obliged to keep diaries and don't put unnecessary pressure on yourself to do so. Having had a real shitty 6 months myself I totally feel your post and hope the best for you. And myself. :D

Are you likely to see the back of the pains you're dealing with? I do hope so.

Nice post\sentiment mate, I'm sure many here feel the same (I do too). I put my back out a few years ago and that was quite an experience. That didn't involve constant pain though (just the mobility issues you describe) so it pains me to think how you must have felt. I'm really glad you got through it and made a post about it :). I hope things are looking brighter these days :thumsup:

P.S. Who are you calling an eejit?! Feck off ya soppy old git ;)

Edited by mrrichiet
  • Like 2

See what I mean about a positive vibe?

Thanks to EVERYONE who dropped by.

Wasn't sure how this post would be received.

I needn't have worried.

Onwards and upwards..

Speaking of....

I see some very interesting new subbie seeds

And there's STILL some Sweet Tooth F2s!!

Grab some... Some lovely phenos in there.

Delicious fruity flavours and big yields.

Yummy 😋

• Like 6

For me it's forum. Singular.

This one. I don't bother with any others.

It helps when good folk stick around.

The only time the site goes negative is when good folk go stumph.

Keep posting...

;)

• Like 7