Bucketboi

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone had any experience with glueberry og strain

Just noticed it and am keen to give it a try

Thanks in advance

Edited by Bucketboi

Ok then

I lashed and decided to give them a whirl

Usually I research and research and research then do some more research on strains till I end up going for strains that have plenty of grow diaries so I have a virtual security blanket

Am thinking of doing my first grow diary with these as it's relatively new on the market so keen to demonstrate how to fuck it up and not how to do it

i have seen it for sale on tude and seedsman, did wonder about the dates too but idk if i wanna grow another blueberry hybrid either.

Any reason why you wouldn't grow a blueberry hybrid?? Or just a preference?

I emailed Dutch passion who told me that they could not verify which pheno of gorilla glue they had but it was a clone from a reputable USA breeder....they said the longest flower time they have had is 9.5 weeks with an average of 8. the other information they gave me you c an just get by reading the product information,. If anyone happens to be in Amsterdam these seeds can be got from there head office, but according to other posts this may not be relevant if they are already being sold. :-).

This will be my next grow as well me thinks :-)

• Like 2

Any reason why you wouldn't grow a blueberry hybrid?? Or just a preference?

I emailed Dutch passion who told me that they could not verify which pheno of gorilla glue they had but it was a clone from a reputable USA breeder....they said the longest flower time they have had is 9.5 weeks with an average of 8. the other information they gave me you c an just get by reading the product information,. If anyone happens to be in Amsterdam these seeds can be got from there head office, but according to other posts this may not be relevant if they are already being sold. :-).

This will be my next grow as well me thinks :-)

Yep ordered and will be giving them a start/ run in the next few weeks

Also keen to know why you would not grow a blueberry hybrid.

I have a couple of bb's on the go Atm and it's a first time with this strain

• 3 weeks later...

Ok then I have the little suckers holed up in the fridge waiting for the new year ( am a multistrainer who runs a perpetual grow) as the dreaded " I have no room " virus is established here

Will chuck it up in g.d.

• 2 months later...

I bit the bullet and ordered a pack from 'Tude. I was going to get 10 but I saw they're giving GlueberryOG as freebies, so I ordered 5. Add the freebie to make 6 and as long as they all germinate it will make a fine tent full. :)

• Like 2