Déjà vu. Cream Mandarine Auto, Mohan Ram Auto, Cream Caramel

rocket monkey

gallery_93870_14035_50192.jpg

Hello and welcome to "rocket monkeys" first ever diary :ninja:

I have the strangest feeling of being here before :unsure: hmmmm, but yes its rocket monkey here who has never entered any comps or won any official uk420 diary competitions ever or paradise seeds diary contests either, yep all new to this here " never been in a diary competition ever in his whole entire life as mocket ronkey " :ermm: sorry i mean rocket monkey or whatever im called these days(loose track i do).

A huge thank you too sweets seeds for this competition it truly is a bootyfool thing. Although there is no chance of me winning anything it is still great to be here.

I would like this diary to be seen as light relief from some of the really good diaries out there and the ones that will be coming soon, a sort of "jeebus at least my grow looks better than his" type diary , But also why i rate sweets seeds as one the best out there. i have been growing for six years and without a shadow of a doubt sweetseeds have been some of the most successful I have done, they are stable tough and in my case idiot proof. They have also given me some of the best smokes i have had especially some of the auto strains which have impressed me so much, and at times been on par with, if not better than a lot of photo strains I have grown and smoked.

The growing area

I have a small tent(80x90x180) located within a cupboard in a small lobby next to my kitchen, this area is not ideal but it is my only option at moment, limited to 4/6 plants depending on pot size used. I run a 400w HPS, 5inch filter and fan, 4inch intake fan. I Extract into an upstairs cupboard that it is in our bedroom(feck me it gets warm in there)

The medium

So here is where it gets a bit silly lol i was dabbling in coco for a few months with good results(and a few not so good results) but have decided out of laziness and me being a tight arse to use what i have at hand so i will be using soil with a bit of coco thrown in the mix.

the feeds and additives

biobizz grow n bloom, plant magic granules. may throw in some seaweed extract .

I have went with autos for the diary because i have been running them for over a year now on kind of perpetual type thingy, and have had lovely smoke available at all time so I thought why change it! I will run 3 on the first run then add my next 3 in a few weeks and so on. light schedule will be 20/4. I usually stick my autos straight into their finals but have went with starter pots this time .

A few points i have to add. The first point being my tent is on its way out holding on by a thread it is, so it aint gonna look like some of the shiny blemish free tents i have been seeing around these here parts. Point 2 im not a technical grower i don't go in for all this fangled technology that is out there, not because i don't want to but because i don't fecking understand most of it lol I sticks me plant in the tent give it light water and food then hope it gets to the end without completely dying on me :yes: point 3 i like the color yellow and sometimes like my yellow with brown bits on it. point 4 i can not spell and my punctuation is woeful. Point 5 i don't give a shit about point 4. Point 6 i will be talking lots bollox and if you don't like it don't read it and if ye don't read it feck off to someone else's diary. Point 7 im kidding about point 6 or am i ? Oh and point 8 my camera is shite but i will do my best.

gallery_93870_14035_93578.jpg

cream mandarine The beginning!

gallery_93870_14035_1164.jpg

mohan Ram The beginning

gallery_93870_14035_141806.jpg

cream caramel The beginning

gallery_93870_14035_100121.jpg

The first 3 up then and the start of this diary on its way, where its going who knows could end up with an account change by the end lol lol. Oh dear what have i done lol

If only i had not responded to @@m99 quote in the sweetseeds comp thread :doh: and not been bedazzled by @@Hiphip and his welsh hypnosis all would be well.

Anyway i hope ye are all ready for this cos i ain't

• Like 20

Nice to see you come around and join in, proper fecked me chances now.. :shutup: Hope it goes well for you , good luck and good growing or something like that :oldtoker:

@@rocket monkey I don't know you or anything about you to be honest but I sense your diary will be more entertaining in a whole different spectrum to most others!

Good luck with it mate I'll be calling in.

Edited by Badbadger
  • Like 3

Ah, Fred is starting his eric journey to gloryhole again :toot:

I notice you have sharpened up the crayola :yep:

All the best with it (Where's the gritted teeth smiley)

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 7

welcome Rocket Monkey nice choice of beans you have there mate i was thinking of doing the mohan

on my next run so i will pull up a chair for this one

• Like 2

Cheers my friend!

Welcome to the competition ;) Everything sounds nice so far and I think we will be very well entertained with your work :yep:

Sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 2

Cheers my friend!

Welcome to the competition ;) Everything sounds nice so far and I think we will be very well entertained with your work :yep:

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Entertained is one way of putting it :fear::upside: Thanks for the welcome and thanks to everyone for the kind words.

DAY 3

They are alive! and green :thumsup:

I'm off to the dentist to receive my new plate so from this > :hi: to this > :D I have no doubt that after i have had my plate fitted my growing skills will improve 10 fold :smug:

ETA who is the twat that gave me 1 star rating lol ffs i only started the diary on Friday ya bawbag lol

Edited by rocket monkey
  • Like 6

:smug:

ETA who is the twat that gave me 1 star rating lol ffs i only started the diary on Friday ya bawbag lol

I just gave it five, why would some arse do that eh? Anonymous shitting on diaries :nono: Why bother to give one star, if it is shite leave the stars at zero innit :wanker: Whoever you are.

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 5

yeah that were me ..i thought id give you a star each week if you did well ..at the end i was going to give you a bag of chocolate coins ,but if your going to be a sourpuss then i wont bother .

just been told that one star could make it look like your diary is shit ..so i apologise for that monkey ..its not shit ,your not shit and theres no shit in here ..

https://i.imgur.com/daiMmmJ.jpg

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
  • Like 6