Sweeties , om nom nom .

Michael Luchóg

Thanks fellas .Hi Al,Vince, S'ryder and Elvis .

I just potted them on this morning ,and they were crying for more root space . To differentiate between the two varieties I used two types of pots .One is 1.5 and the other a litre .I'll move them onto a larger pot in about a week hopefully .

I'm still swapping them between a two CFL's for 8-10 hours and twelve hours under a HPS . I have a 600w bulb ,turned down to 400w on the switchable ballast ,because the tent is small ,90cm squared. I realise folks maintain its better to use the 400w bulb when the ballast is set for it but I've had some weird bad luck with new dud 400w bulbs. So I might turn the wattage up if the weather gets real cool. gallery_40347_7136_771442.jpg

When they germinated there was a day or two between some seed shedding the shell/testa,and I'm calling it day 25 of veg ,although they'd be bigger if I had a separate little grow room but I don't at present .

Be good

• Like 10

good to see someone doing black jack ,it seems to be much overlooked lately but by jiminy what a corker for resin it is ,best of luck michael .

• Like 4

@@michael Luchóg

Late to the to the party so I am but not too late it seems and good luck with this run mate :lucky: Oh and Sylvania's Grolux is a decent 400 Watt lamp too mate and is what I've run my blooms with ;)

• Like 4

Nice to see you fellas. Have a seat ! Thanks Botanics ,I'll keep Sylvania in mind . You folks have fine babies ,and mine are tipping along too .

I haven't treated them for pests yet .I potted them into light compost, plain peat mostly . They've had a tiny drop of seaweed extract through the water .

They're pretty vigorous ,squat and topped from today.gallery_40347_7136_578055.jpg

gallery_40347_7136_847826.jpg

Laters.

Edited by Michael Luchóg
  • Like 11

Thanks fellas.Appreciate your posts.

I potted them into 5 litre pots ,four days ago. They've recovered from topping ,with side shoots starting to thicken.

gallery_40347_7136_802673.jpggallery_40347_7136_299552.jpg

Picture is from yesterday.

Tomorrow I'm going to give them one and only one spray of ivermectin. They'll get some feed,seaweed extract and a tiny drop of liquid silicon. Although I probably won't be bending shoots ,they're pretty short and topped early .

http://i48.tinypic.com/23h3zao.jpg

I'd show you my mop but its plastic tat ,and there's a floor in its design .

• Like 10

Thanks mygreenmojo and botanics.

I should mention, there's an electric blanket on the floor ,and the light is set to 400w,in a dr90 with a 6" phresh extract and an 8 inch rhino filter. I have a clip on fan which I find pretty noisy ,and its louder when clipped to a pole of the tent .Vibrations travel through the frame I guess.

The light is on 20/4 hour cycle and temps got down to 14 degrees in the dark today so I'd better get the tube heater in there ,but the heat from the floor is great .Roots are showing at the holes of the 5litre pots. Can't wait to flower them .

• Like 3

Thanks teeth.

Its day 42/43 in veg .I took a picture before I watered them this evening. The 5 litre pots are rooted. I slipped a pot off to check. gallery_40347_7136_343048.jpgRL=http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?app=galleryℑ=399923]gallery_40347_7136_713211.jpg[/url]

Thinking of repotting ,but I'm not sure because soon I might want to drop the light hours.

Top pic-Jack 47

Bottom- Black Jack.

Edited by Michael Luchóg
  • Like 9