Seedsman Grow Contest /Blueberry /Nemesis /Orig Skunk#1 -Seasick Steve

Seasick Steve

i'll second that i've got some of their white widow auto in a jar and its a real nice smoke .

I'll be starting my seedsman diary in the new year im also doing the fem blueberry, skunk #1 and the widow again so i'll be definitely be popping in to see how your getting on.

Atb with the grow mate!

• Like 2

Thanks for all the replies folks :yep:

Good luck sea sick I'm sure you'll do a grand job!

Cheers M

I'm not so sure about that M but I'll do my best :v:

good luck with the competition mate.

Cheers man, much appreciated :cheers:

I'll keep an eye on this grow

Don't expect too much lol

:toot:

Nice one, niceman :yep:

nice start dude,good luk with the grow.

peace

Cheers HH it's all down hill from here though lol

:smoke:

• Like 2

@@Seasick Steve

Good luck with the compo Steve, gonna watch these grow up if ya don't mind (will be running the Nemesis as part of my go in the competition too so glad you've popped em first lol )

Hiya mate, how's it going? Hope you get a better start with your Nemesis than I've done so far, they're still not through :unsure:

Yeahh.. big start Steve.. good shot with all seeds merch on around the world... all fine.. happy growing & good luck!!

Thanks JT. Yeah I thought I'd put this grow on the map :wassnnme:

Beanbag - check, biscuits - check, beverage - check... All is good.

We're under starters orders......and we're off..

ATB :v:

Thanks Mauis, there's papers on the table so help yourself to the jars mate :skin_up:

good luck mate going to get comfy here wanna see that blueberry grow as im going to be starting it someme soon

Thanks r3d, all the best with yours :v:

Nice to see you doing a diary - good luck with making it to the end.

I was chuffed with seedsman - got a lot of freebies with an order and had a nice result from their home brand white widow auto.

HG's in the house! How it's going mate? I've only just renewed my subs again so I'll pop in and have a look at what you're upto. Yes I'll do my best to finish the diary but you know what I'm like with updates :wassnnme:lol

i'll second that i've got some of their white widow auto in a jar and its a real nice smoke .

I'll be starting my seedsman diary in the new year im also doing the fem blueberry, skunk #1 and the widow again so i'll be definitely be popping in to see how your getting on.

Atb with the grow mate!

Alright BDG, all the best with your grow in the New Year :v:

• Like 4

@@botanics dunno mate but this is the bad news

gallery_67564_13971_15558.jpg

Two Blueberry and Three Nemesis still not up :(

So I had a pike around in the pots to see what's going on

gallery_67564_13971_113838.jpg

and then

gallery_67564_13971_30653.jpg

One of the Nemesis had a tap root which I broke whilst looking so I don't think it will survive but I've buried it again. The other two Nemesis and Blueberry seeds were still intact so I've stuck them under some damp tissue to see if they'll germ that way.

gallery_67564_13971_81634.jpg

I'll give them a few days and see if anything happens with them.

• Like 2

But this is the good news

gallery_67564_13971_133968.jpg

Three Skunk#1's and a Blueberry

gallery_67564_13971_5315.jpg

They are all looking really perky, the Blueberry is at the back on the right

gallery_67564_13971_97974.jpg

They are Day 13 today and still on plain water, under a 250W CFL.

• Like 3

But this is the good news

gallery_67564_13971_133968.jpg

Three Skunk#1's and a Blueberry

gallery_67564_13971_5315.jpg

They are all looking really perky, the Blueberry is at the back on the right

gallery_67564_13971_97974.jpg

They are Day 13 today and still on plain water, under a 250W CFL.

Ouchh.. it seems that you had some problems, sorry, that's one of the reasons why I always germinate before putting on the substrate, this way I forget the tense waits in substrate (this step and sexing regulars, for me these are the two most stressful stages, can not do anything just wait) . Well, leaving aside the bad news, these four plants look amazing and healthy, good development for two weeks of life. Waiting for the next update!! :)

• Like 1

@@Seasick Steve

Well the ones that are up are looking dapper Steve :guitar: on the others mate I hoe the towel does the job but if not... in the past I've had some stubborn ones and a tip I picked up a long time ago that I now employ on really shiny, hard cased beans is to line a matchbox with some sand paper, stick the beans in there and give it a shake about :yep: it does the job for scratching them up but not damage and possibly cause bother, ample enough like to get the water in to trigger the embryo ;) The ones up look healthy, even and happy with that lamp distance mate, tidy start out and looking sharp :v:

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

@@Seasick Steve

Well the ones that are up are looking dapper Steve :guitar: on the others mate I hoe the towel does the job but if not... in the past I've had some stubborn ones and a tip I picked up a long time ago that I now employ on really shiny, hard cased beans is to line a matchbox with some sand paper, stick the beans in there and give it a shake about :yep: it does the job for scratching them up but not damage and possibly cause bother, ample enough like to get the water in to trigger the embryo ;) The ones up look healthy, even and happy with that lamp distance mate, tidy start out and looking sharp :v:

Thanks mate but no luck with the paper towel method so that's it for them I'm afraid

I like that tip @@botanics

Nice looking babies

Thanks man

Plants are looking good, hope you sort out them seeds.

They didn't make it unfortunately so I planted four more seeds into the same pots as an experiment and they've all come through OK so not sure why they never popped. No matter we move onward :v:

• Like 1

It's been a while since my last update so here's some pictures of what's been going on

I've found a new button whilst posting pics so I'll try doing it this way with smaller images to see if it looks any better

Here they are at Day 17 just before potting up

IMG 5703  Day17

IMG 5721 Day17

They were on seaweed at 2ml every watering

E2a - The Blueberry is top right

Edited by Seasick Steve
  • Like 4

@@Seasick Steve

They look lovely mate, perfect condition :yep: Just purchased some Seedsman Blueberry and Jack Herrer myself and it's pleasing to see th vigour on this Blueberry you've got going in here, she's doing well mate :v:

• Like 2

Day 17, they were potted up into 3L rounds, here's some root shots.

IMG 5727 Day17

IMG 5731 Day17

IMG 5733 Day17

From left to right is the Blueberry, then the biggest of the three Skunks and one of the smaller Skunks.
They're going from PM soil into H&G batmix, with some Charge insect frass mixed into the soil and then TNC Mycorr chucked into the potting hole :yep:
  • Like 3