Jack47 F1 FV, Cream Caramel F1 FV and Green Poison competition diary

strainryder

Hi guys first of all hats off to sweet seeds for this amazing competition its gonna be great

My entry's are ......

Jack 47 fv

Cream caramel fv

Green poison

My setup.....

2x2x2 tent,4x600w hps,10" outlet,6" inlet

My method....

Veg...biobizz light mix,nitrozyme,formulex

Bloom....Coco coir,dutch pro a b,explode

I've just put 2 of each strain into damp kitchen roll after being in a cup of water with nitrozyme in at a ratio of 5ml per litre of water and will be placing seeds into root riot cubes tomoz so will post more then with pictures

Happy growing and good luck to all the participants in the comp I have no desire to win but take part and mainly to see all your diary's and hopefully gain a keeper strain out of the 3

Good night guys n girls ;)

• Like 12

welcome to the comp @strainryder :)

nice strains you got there mate n plenty of room too. im running the auto version of jack47 so will be interesting to see how they compare and by all accounts its potent weed :yep:

atb mate

coys :smokin:

• Like 2

Right guys after figuring out how to post pics lol
here's the seeds in root riot cubes that have been soaked in nitrozyme and placed in a propagator they have been under a blue 125w cfl since last night in my makeshift 1x1x1 veg space

IMG 20161119 143549

Will update again tomoz guys
Respect ;)
  • Like 7

DAY 2
Morning guys quick update from this mornings check up all above ground now and gonna pot up later because Dont like the taproot having no where to go

IMG 20161120 100708 1843x1382

• Left side - JACK47
  • middle - CREAM CARAMEL
  • right side - GREEN POISON

IMG 20161120 100650 2304x1728

Will update again tomoz good luck everyone :rockon:
  • Like 7

@@Inspiration101 me too the jack 47 was my first choice wanted the 9 and half week version but wouldn't have fit with my schedule but none the less I still am expecting good things from this strain hopefully a keeper

• Like 2