Anyone doing any paradise pips?

Hashishian00

Is there anyone doing any paradise pips atm? I did sensi star, and purple star? The sensi star was bloody gorgeous iirc.. I hope i have the names right.. The purple star was OK but the green pheno was a lot better, very resinous and fruity..

Not grown but I've smoked loads of wappa in the last few years, I know somebody who grows it all the time it's great stuff, real good to grow as well.

• Like 1

I have a solitary dutch kush in its final week, smells similar to motavation or maybe warlock but with a touch of aftershave, looking forward to having a taste. I did a single sensi star too, good high but the strong lemon smell was clashing with a background of menthol when smoked.

Thankyou everyone for replying.. I'm thinking of going back to a few I've done from paradise as they never let me down in germination, growth, buzz and flavour.. I haven't been 100% pleased with owt I've done since I last started back up after moving house.. There's always something like taste being rough and buzz sometimes not really all that..I wouldn't mind avin another go at bluez (ugorg) coz I'm sure I messed up somewhere with that one but wanna make sure I've got everything tip top like I used to have so back to paradise for a couple of theirs me thinks..The wappa sounds like a goer from what i have read on here and indicatoker420 has mentioned this one before and it's always good, nice one indicatoker420. Also they have probably doubled their seed catalogue since i last grew one of theirs so just making sure they are still good for nice strains...Sorry, I can ramble sometimes... Cheers though everyone..

I did ice cream from paradise seeds, over all great plants to grow, good yield and the weed werent half bad either, it did need a bit of time in jars though it was a bit keen off the branch.

• Like 1

I'm running DelaHaze, White Berry and Sensi Star at the moment, I love em all. Imo White Berry needs 56 not 50 days. Sensi Star is my favourite plant ever, been growing it off and on since the 90s, just started a run of it now under CMH...

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...