Critical + 2: Sativa or not?

nomy

Hey guys.

I'm looking for a good yielding Indica strain but I'm a bit confused with the Critical + family. On Seedbank it's described as mostly Indica, but Dinafem strain guide here states it's mostly Sativa. So which is it? I'm looking for an easy and quick growing Indica for pain and relaxation etc.

Thanks.

• Like 1

@@nomy ive found the critical to be more of a 50/50 strain you could go either way phenol dependent. I like the more indica strains so I would definetly recommend the pak, and hashplant just look through the dinafem catalogue there are a lot of indica dominant strains. ive found dinafem strains to be very grower friendly and tasty.

• Like 2

@@nomy

It's 50/50 but all of mine leaned to sativa effects. I like the Purple Afghani Kush (PAK), in some opinions it's a fussy strain to grow but I found it to be grower friendly. It vegs slow and flowers fast. It's not particularly nute sensitive and I grew mine out with no extra effort at all. I use it for sleep and pain, it's a keeper, take cuttings.

Peace

N

• Like 1

Hey guys.

I'm looking for a good yielding Indica strain but I'm a bit confused with the Critical + family. On Seedbank it's described as mostly Indica, but Dinafem strain guide here states it's mostly Sativa. So which is it? I'm looking for an easy and quick growing Indica for pain and relaxation etc.

Thanks.

As both @@samhigh and @@nohibition has said critical is 50/50 indica/sativa. There is a phenos that is more indica and the other 2-3 phenos are either very close to 50/50 or show more sativa influence :)

If you are looking for a good solid indica maybe bubba kush or as said pak or purple afghan kush is very close to a pure indica strain :)

Saying this I do not think you will be disappointed in our critical+ :) She's a soild strain, full of flavour and always a consistently high yield :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for the advice. I think I'll hedge my bets with a few beans of Critical and PAK and see what gives. Thanks again guys....peace.

• Like 3

I gave one of these (critical+) to @geordiejames who is growing it out as we speak and close to harvest. Maybe he'll give some input but as Mark pointed out it is pheno dependant.

I have been most pleased with everything i've grown from dinafem so far and i think you'll be pleased with any strain.

These days with lots of hybrids out there there are lots of strains that have indica or sativa dominant pheno's and getting an x leaning pheno is more luck than anything with a 50/50. I'd go for a truly indica dominant strain like mentioned. You may also like shark attack and white widow ;)

• Like 1

Hello,

I have a Critical +2.0 mother which I selected from a pack of seeds I grew.

Got a few photos in my gallery of a previous Critical +2.0 grow if anyone wants a peek :)

She is a my favourites at the moment :)

Atb twoscoops

• Like 3

@@LovinTheBeans elo mate yeah 3 weeks in flower but the criminal+ from ripper seeds not critical+ from dinafem, are you smoking on my cream caramel my friend? lol:oldtoker:

Edited by Geordiejames420
  • Like 1

@@LovinTheBeans... are you smoking on my cream caramel my friend? lol:oldtoker:

I truly believe a snowball in hell would have lasted longer haha it was too nice mate gone by next day :)

Oh right i never remembered the seedbank

• Like 3