Cream of the Crop - October 2016

Joolz

207 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well I gotta be honest for me this was an extremely tight four way thing between Hazeworks, Lennon, AppleJuice and ScrapheapCowboy - They are all winners lads, fair play and deserve their place in here :v:

But I've had to pick just the one and for me Hazeworks' Blue Hash... just :yep:

• Like 5

Hey! I just noticed i'm in the cotc competition :) Happy,surprised, thanks very much @@Joolz and the 420uk team, I've had stuff on my mind. My mate @@teehee gets my vote..did you see them frigging plants?... lol...

Edited by rabthegrower
  • Like 5

@@Dinafem-Mark i havent even entered this competition myself so i dont know what the fuck has happened here ive dropped you a pm also, love abit of banter i do lol How can I be in the competition and not enter it myself lmfao!

Edited by Geordiejames420
  • Like 1

You uploaded the pic to your gallery and it was selected by admin, thats why....

After selecting the nine maybe A simple quck image search might be a good idea to stop it in future...

• Like 3

I used that photo for my post, not to say it was mine. aint my fault they selected that one as i say @@Joolz sorry for that but wasnt intentional i needed that for my current diary :)

Many thanks james

Edited by Geordiejames420
  • Like 3

@@Dinafem-Mark i havent even entered this competition myself so i dont know what the fuck has happened here ive dropped you a pm also, love abit of banter i do lol How can I be in the competition and not enter it myself lmfao!

I'm not sure how the entries are picked mate but it all good by the sound of things :) I don't actually think there is a finished po cbd grow yet but hopefully next time :)

All the best

D-M.

I'm not sure how the entries are picked mate but it all good by the sound of things :) I don't actually think there is a finished po cbd grow yet but hopefully next time :)

All the best

D-M.

check out mine mark @ week 3 of flower!

@@rabthegrower me too... I would never have known if you didn't say so already.

I'm so happy to be nominated.... my first ever COTC entry, and as always the competition is top notch.

Thank you for the nomination and the best of growing karma to all who votes for me!

I'm gonna vote Rab not just cos your a mate but also cos that Scott's OG looks delicious!

MODERATOR!!!

Please can you rename the plant, it's actually an Auto Night Queen, cheers ;)

• Like 1