Amsterdam

Cull

Going to Amsterdam for my first time in 2 weeks anyone got any recommendations on best cafes to go to etc?

Edited by Cull

rookies always used to be good, mind last time I went they served booze as well

big with comfy seats, unlike most of the others with very uncomfortable wooden seats :shock:

good products at amnesia and siberie, iirc

• Like 1

1e hulp best in dam been every year for last 10 .very friendly big selection an cheap to . Boerejones amazing buds cheap very fancy service highly recommend Strawberry super silver haze from there. no were 2 sit there but it is a must . YouTube them both . Defo best weed in Amsterdam u can shatter an moonrocks at hulp 2

Edited by syrus420
  • Like 5

Guest jacks lad

i'm not cltured and i dont do the tourist thing, when i went the dam first time it was for nothing but smoke as many types of cannabis from as many shops as possible, i kept going down in a straight line stopping at the grey area, a magic little weeks trip

a pal has just got back he said too expensive for the quality .

i passed him a neat one of la cheese and gg#4 , he said "catfish this is better that everything he had off the menu except the super lemon haze .

amsterdam has had it day , i for one will never go back as i can get just as stoned here for a fraction of the price .

the grey area has gone down hill lately its very hit or miss .

Edited by catfish
  • Like 2

The street at the back of the church in the red light area, there are some very good offers in the afternoon if you don’t mind them a bit on the big/old side.

• 10 months later...
On 11/14/2016 at 11:43 PM, Rampa Green said:

I really rated the c5 pioneer weed from dampkring on harlaamerstraat

It was all up up up and away. I was flying

i have to agree with the C5 pioneer was a top toke i had there too