coys diary for the Sweet Seeds grow comp 16/17- Jack 47 + Mohan Ram

coys

Wonderful work! Lovin' the set up you got going on and training of the plants. Duct tape the leaf to that pot! lol Quality!

I always thought these Auto's were just a novelty, something good for a laugh and not much else... Clearly that's not the case and they come into their own in small spaces.

Following with great interest, actually, thinking to have a go at auto's some time in the future now. I like the idea of building a small cabinet for them and better still I like the idea of having a nice selection of different bud about the place :)

Crack on man and best of luck.

• Like 4

Wonderful work! Lovin' the set up you got going on and training of the plants. Duct tape the leaf to that pot! lol Quality!

I always thought these Auto's were just a novelty, something good for a laugh and not much else... Clearly that's not the case and they come into their own in small spaces.

Following with great interest, actually, thinking to have a go at auto's some time in the future now. I like the idea of building a small cabinet for them and better still I like the idea of having a nice selection of different bud about the place

Crack on man and best of luck.

@@93junglist

thanks for popping in dude, and your kind words are much appreciated :)

autos have come on leaps n bounds in recent years and should`nt be underestimated imo. give em a go mate you wont be disappointed! even tho iv only done one auto only grow (it was my previous grow at my ex grow pals gaff and i/we stressed the fuck out of em early on but still pulled some niiice bud in the end!) i highly recommend sweet seeds in particular there mohan ram auto done 65 days from seed!!! i plan on leaving the one im now growing a bit longer so it makes for a stronger smoke!

atb bud

@@coys

Doing a good job in here mate and fantastic growing fair play, lovely healthy plants and looking like they'll bud up well decent, tidy

@@botanics

thanks for your kind words bud, i really appreciate it :)

tho wish i could take credit but the plants have pretty much grown themselves lol

atb bro

• Like 3

DAY 35

well, its been a busy few days for the girls!! i had problems with the maxibright ballast so had to exchange it for another one which now seems to be working and doing its thing at long last!. cut a long story short, the girls have been under every growing light in the past 3-4 days from first a 250w blue cfl then 150w mh then 250w dual spec and finally yesterday back under the cmh!!!!!! and to top it off i could`nt understand why i couldnt control the heat from the 250 as it peaked at 33c!!!!! but got it down to 30c after a bit of a re jig. the reason? silly me thought i hooked up my 5" fan n filter but nooooooooo i hooked me 4" fan n filter :doh: . fortunately the girls where only under the 250 for 24hrs, give or take a hour or so. over the last few days and this could be a coincidence with all the light changes but both the jack`s seem to be on steroids :boxing: . they have filled my space and some! monsters the pair of em. im hoping the stretch has finished as my light is as high it will go and iv put mohan ram in the middle to give em a tad more space. talking of the mohan ram, she is budding up rather nicely and is smelling just as i remember her, that sweet pungent hashy smell nothing like the jacks which are much more sweeter smelling cant put me finger on it yet but give it time!. temps over the last few days have been ranging from 24-33c lights on and 20-23c lights off, with all the different lights but since being under the cmh yesterday temps have been 28-29c still a tad warm but much more manageable! i have started giving the jacks some ot grow along with the equilibrium, starting at 0.5ml now im up to 1ml per L, the mohan ram has had one feed of grow at 0.5ml and will give her one more dose at 1ml per L. she has had bloom with the grow as well at 0.5 then 1ml, i`ll carry on with 1ml for a couple of feed n see how she goes. on to some pics.......

jack 47#1, the beast

gallery_72254_7563_273759.jpg

gallery_72254_7563_202308.jpg

gallery_72254_7563_88481.jpg

gallery_72254_7563_89668.jpg

gallery_72254_7563_171891.jpg

gallery_72254_7563_108278.jpg

gallery_72254_7563_27830.jpg

gallery_72254_7563_121364.jpg

jack47 #2

gallery_72254_7563_292849.jpg

gallery_72254_7563_139585.jpg

gallery_72254_7563_99503.jpg

gallery_72254_7563_144934.jpg

gallery_72254_7563_205087.jpg

gallery_72254_7563_133474.jpg

gallery_72254_7563_150060.jpg

gallery_72254_7563_78560.jpg

• Like 9

mohan ram

gallery_72254_7563_251697.jpg

gallery_72254_7563_40287.jpg

gallery_72254_7563_122915.jpg

gallery_72254_7563_101640.jpg

gallery_72254_7563_169528.jpg

gallery_72254_7563_216261.jpg

gallery_72254_7563_217940.jpg

gallery_72254_7563_188362.jpg

gallery_72254_7563_162277.jpg

gallery_72254_7563_74989.jpg

this next pic wa taken 3 days ago, only thing iv changed is to put mohan ram in the middle and jk#1 is left and #2 right

gallery_72254_7563_6131.jpg

this one is today! jk#1 left mohan ram middle and #2 right

gallery_72254_7563_112547.jpg

so, thats all for now peeps, thanks for popping by, till the next episode!

coys :smokin:

• Like 13

@@coys looking really good mate and will be packing on the bud soon and that Jack 47 is gonna blow ya socks off :D

@ Fragg

thanks bud :) i cant wait to taste her, she smells devine as it is!!!

• Like 3

Glad you finally got the light sorted, they look nice and healthy.Not long till some big bud juicy shots now.

@@Key4

cor bro so am i :) i cant wait till the jack47`s start to really bud up, they smell sooo sweet :)

thanks for popping in dude :)

• Like 3

plants are looking great mate very healthy an happy with what you are doing with them loving the quality of your pics i need to get a camera lol

keep up the good work mate

• Like 4

plants are looking great mate very healthy an happy with what you are doing with them loving the quality of your pics i need to get a camera lol

keep up the good work mate

@@sweet-4-my-sweets

thanks bro :)

im only taking pics on my s6, i dont see the need to spend x amount of money when i can take half decent photos from my phone. not that im expecting to win anything, way more better growers in this comp than me for sure :)

thanks for popping by mate

• Like 2

@@sweet-4-my-sweets

thanks bro :)

im only taking pics on my s6, i dont see the need to spend x amount of money when i can take half decent photos from my phone. not that im expecting to win anything, way more better growers in this comp than me for sure :)

thanks for popping by mate

is that all you using i have iphone 6s plus an pics sometimes look ok an some look shocking ill have to practice with it

an dont count yourself out on winning mate your doing a great job so why shouldnt you win keep it up anyway

• Like 5

practice makes perfect n all that @@sweet-4-my-sweets dont waste your money just yet bro but if you feel that your iphone aint doing it then..........

your way too kind bro, iv not had a `good grow` for ages, so, suppose im due one soon :rofl:

• Like 2

practice makes perfect n all that @@sweet-4-my-sweets dont waste your money just yet bro but if you feel that your iphone aint doing it then..........

your way too kind bro, iv not had a `good grow` for ages, so, suppose im due one soon :rofl:

Yes true I save my cash for now an I know what you mean this is my first grow since I started back

Last one was a few year back

• Like 3