dinafem shark attack

jam13

Has anybody run the non cbd version of this shark attack (skunkxwidow) is anyone a fan ? Ive already had a look in the dinafem strain guide/diarys and can't find much info or grows of this one any help would be appreciated :oldtoker:

• Like 1

@@Fonzee I think the dinafem version will be selected from Mr nice's stock ? Is this right ? If so it'll be a decent representation of what to look for in a decent keeper from a pack of the Mr nice version I hope, if I like it I will hopefully run a whole pack or two of the Mr nice to select a mum for various reasons but I am limited on space for the next few months, one of my mates reckons that with shanti's strains you get better results from the progeny of f2'ing from a pack, or cooking with them in general, but I know nothing about the breeding side of things really so I don't know if this is right ?

• Like 1

@@Fonzee I think the dinafem version will be selected from Mr nice's stock ? Is this right ? If so it'll be a decent representation of what to look for in a decent keeper from a pack of the Mr nice version I hope, if I like it I will hopefully run a whole pack or two of the Mr nice to select a mum for various reasons but I am limited on space for the next few months, one of my mates reckons that with shanti's strains you get better results from the progeny of f2'ing from a pack, or cooking with them in general, but I know nothing about the breeding side of things really so I don't know if this is right ?

I don't know about the parents dinafem and mr nice used, just that the mr. nice stocks are better hyped.

Breeding doesn't work that way, it is based on selections of parents and by these selections you control the progeny. In my idealism, it doesn't matter from which strain you started, what matters is that it works better than the others.

This is also the reason I don't buy many fem. seeds as most are crosses of "elite" cuts with other "elite" cuts with no real selection work behind it.

Somewhat like wine pairing I guess, but I was never strong with wine.

Edited by Fonzee
  • Like 1

Nothing wrong with Dinafem's work and I know some of their CBD work is done in conjunction with the CBD Crew etc...should have posted this in the Dinafem forum really guys as @@Dinafem-Mark would have been able to fill you in on any questions :yep:

• Like 2

@@Fonzee I think that Dinafem don't actually do ant breeding they just douse elite cuts in colloidal silver mate no real breeding work involved

We do a lot of onsight breeding mate quite a few of our strains have been created by us others came either via Holland in the early 2000,s or via the states :)

There is a very good chance that we got gifted these same cuts as Mr Nice but I will look into this more :)

All the best

D-M.

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

Nothing wrong with Dinafem's work and I know some of their CBD work is done in conjunction with the CBD Crew etc...should have posted this in the Dinafem forum really guys as @@Dinafem-Mark would have been able to fill you in on any questions :yep:

You are correct mate our original high cbd strains were in collaboration with the cbd crew :) I'll help all I can :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

Just to clarify guys I'm not against dinafem in anyway in fact all the freebies I've had off them were nice, critical cbd etc, I'm only saying that they will in FACT have to feminise via either rodelization or colloidal silver (here comes the shitfest) unless dinafem pioneered some new technique.......... so assuming they haven't they're s1's they are selling so the last step in their "breeding" of this strain is taking a chosen lady and s1'ing her for fems leaving little variation in pheno type variation and a good representation of the chosen mother................ no? Am I mistaken here????

• Like 1

Just to clarify guys I'm not against dinafem in anyway in fact all the freebies I've had off them were nice, critical cbd etc, I'm only saying that they will in FACT have to feminise via either rodelization or colloidal silver (here comes the shitfest) unless dinafem pioneered some new technique.......... so assuming they haven't they're s1's they are selling so the last step in their "breeding" of this strain is taking a chosen lady and s1'ing her for fems leaving little variation in pheno type variation and a good representation of the chosen mother................ no? Am I mistaken here????

As far as the breeding mate. This is very little I know about. I do think you are correct about the STS spray to feminized the seeds but we do our own crosses with male plants also, so I believe and from what I've seen at our breeding facilities :)

I will gladly ask the breeding team for more information on this and will ask @@Joolz to move this to the Dinafem section :)

All the best

D-M.

Oh shark attack I know @@Freax has not to long ago done this lady :)

• Like 1