My Sweet Autos

sweet-4-my-sweets

Looking good there, I have grown a few Sweet Cheese Auto and have stumbled on a similar thing happening - kinda mutant but double headed - She grew out lovely and was a blessing of a Sweet Cheese.

It is actually my favourite flavour and hope you get as much pleasure from it as I did. The muto pheno rocks in my humble opinion - I actually pollenated it with a male auto superskunk but yet to grow out the seeds myself as all these new things keep popping up and messing with plans lol

Hi inspiration yes I have grown the sweet cheese before was a great smoke loved it the two that have mutated are actually growing still even the one I topped so hopefully they will turn out great still time will tell thanks for stopping by

• Like 1

Day 10

Hi guys so we back again on day 10 an things are coming along now i have a busy few days off so decided to pot up all the plants even the two new ones that arent sweet seeds so wont be covering them two really

the 2 Sweet Cheese that have mutated have come back the one that i topped has grown well in past 4 days since topping her on day 6 an the one that had no growth has sprouted so lets hope they survive

The one an only Blow Mind is doing really well just on 2ml per lt of pm root stim for now around 300ml per day feeding

The 3 Cream mandarine are also doing great on same feed as Mind Blow

nothing else to add really the all have been potted up into 11lt square pots using plenty of pm granules

i filled all the pots up an gave them all a good watering then all were left in the tent to get to a nice temp before i potted the plants up an topped with soil

Warm pots up

gallery_76927_13898_520298.jpg

Pre pot up

I know the leafs have a bit of burn from water but thats not a problem

gallery_76927_13898_348282.jpg

Cream Mandarine

gallery_76927_13898_157955.jpg

gallery_76927_13898_322135.jpg

Blow Mind

gallery_76927_13898_217767.jpg

gallery_76927_13898_365233.jpg

Sweet Cheese

gallery_76927_13898_2286.jpg

gallery_76927_13898_38670.jpg

gallery_76927_13898_176197.jpg

gallery_76927_13898_529458.jpg

gallery_76927_13898_595224.jpg

Potted up

gallery_76927_13898_254114.jpg

gallery_76927_13898_4741.jpg

• Like 12

Looking nice mucker :yep:

One thing, if I may, stop posting pictures of healthy roots ffs, we have to try to match that :doh:lol lol

Cheers :smokin:

cheers HipHip haha ye roots re looking good i was surprise about the roots on the sweet cheese better tham i thought they would be :yep:

• Like 3

Looking nice mucker :yep:

One thing, if I may, stop posting pictures of healthy roots ffs, we have to try to match that :doh:lol lol

Yeah you tell him mate,bloody healthy roots! what next? nice plants? i be well fooked then pffft

lol

best of luck s4ms looking good :yep:

• Like 5

Yeah you tell him mate,bloody healthy roots! what next? nice plants? i be well fooked then pffft

lol

best of luck s4ms looking good :yep:

I only thinking of you fred :yep: You are in the comp too lol lol You have to show yours at some point see :wassnnme: I know you won the bestest diary comp but these peeps are unaware of the joys they about to witness :rofl:lol lol

• Like 6

I only thinking of you fred :yep: You are in the comp too lol lol You have to show yours at some point see :wassnnme: I know you won the bestest diary comp but these peeps are unaware of the joys they about to witness :rofl:lol lol

:ninja: shhh

• Like 4

Cheers monkey from sounds of it am sure your dairy will be a good one to watch also from what HIpHIp has said

• Like 2

:eek: fooking hell mate, your putting us to shame may as well give up now ffs :rofl::wassnnme:

keep up the fantastic work mate they look a picture of health :)

coys :smokin:

Cheers mate your to kind they could of been a lot better

• Like 2

:eek: fooking hell mate, your putting us to shame may as well give up now ffs :rofl::wassnnme:

keep up the fantastic work mate they look a picture of health :)

coys :smokin:

Cheers mate your to kind they could of been a lot better tho

• Like 2

Looking very nice. Making me second guess my decision to grow just 4 now as I'm in a tent the same size, though saying that, my tent is real baggy and the fan proper sucks it in, I reckon I lose a good 15cm per side from that.

Best of luck to you :oldtoker:

• Like 2

Looking very nice. Making me second guess my decision to grow just 4 now as I'm in a tent the same size, though saying that, my tent is real baggy and the fan proper sucks it in, I reckon I lose a good 15cm per side from that.

Best of luck to you :oldtoker:

Cheers 93junglist am doing autos so 4 regular seeds would fill the space easy with a bit of training so I wouldn't worry about putting more in it if your doing autos tho fit 9 in without a problem although 9 does get cramped some times lol Edited by sweet-4-my-sweets
  • Like 1

Nice one, good choices there, have some Cream Mand waiting it's turn in the fridge.

cheers AppleJuiceUK yes i love the cream mandarine its a great strain

• Like 2