Dutch Passion Durban Posion 100% Sativa

MadDog101

Hi Guys,

Plan on growing Dutch Passion Durban Poison Fem. I have 1m height roughly if I move light up. With LST growing it up like a snake bending left and right would you say it's achievable to get good results?

Cheers @@MadDog101

I think that will work. I once saw pics of a plant that a guy had grown over and around his door and then had it growing around his double window...Awesome

But there in lies the problem with growing Sativa inside. She's long.

IMO if you cut one of your first "full leaves" after your second has started to grow.

Then, when your third starts to grow cut one of your second leaves.

Then the third and then the fourth.

When your fifth starts to grow, top it.

This will give you six main stems to do your "LST" and a shit load more bud sites. But that's just my opinion. I have limited space as well.

Luck to ya mate

Cody

Thanks guys.

@@Cody Cotyledon when you say cut the leaves you mean hard back against the main stem? Then the theory is the set of leaves above it is still able to photosynthesise while developing the new leaves/stems as a result of the cut. I guess topping is what it says on the tin. Cut the top off the bloody thing so she spreads out? The only LST I've done is bending the top over to even the canopy.

• Like 1

Will work I have grown Durban from Dutch passion a few times outdoors my first season wasn't prepared properly and the plants went out over a matter of months. I had plants from around 2m to the shortest being about 1m! Was a long time ago and didn't measure but definitely do able with less veg. Tasted beautiful that year grew it few times more but never got that taste back again every other time tasted like it was described as. Used my own soil mix that year don't know if that why. Durban is not your typical sativa very broad leaf for sat good luck

• Like 1

@@MadDog101 yes, that's exactly right. Cut back against the stem. It's the other side that will take off, growing like a banshee !

You do that 4 times and you get 4 long stems ready for you to bend them over.(um, so to speak) Then the last cut is the top and it will leave 2 more stems at the top. Cuts and LST make for a big ole fat bush..

Veg for as long as you need to allow for the stretch once you're in 12/12.

Cody

Edited by Cody Cotyledon

@@Cody Cotyledon realistically there would only be enough room for one of those plants. Currently I'm only growing (first time) 2 autos under 140w Led. One of which I forced into flower around 10 days to early through not potting on the other has had a full 30 day veg. I would say it would be wise to up my lighting and get another and have 280w of light in there.

Id like to grow silver haze along side it. The drobe is a half decent width.

Edited by MadDog101
  • Like 1