Halloween seed giveaway

GG'ing can be scary, in more ways than you could think of. Stop laughing at the back and allow me to show you why.

It pays to always be wide awake, you never know what you may find around the next corner. You don't want to get a mouthful of this, as you amble on down to the patch.

gallery_100169_13726_70918.jpg

Now don't get me wrong, I love all creatures great and small, even spiders as big as my fist. I do have the odd flash of terror at the thought of getting snagged in her web, as she scurries over your face and disappears down the back of your t-shirt. Just the idea alone is enough to make me drop the water drums and run back up the hill, flapping and screaming in a fit of sheer panic.

If you want to top dress the ladies then you must pay attention aa you lift the mulch. You could be in for a little surprise.

gallery_100169_13726_280203.jpg

I don't mind frogs, they eat the critters and are a gardeners friend. My problem is with the next step up the food chain, especially when that predator breaks cover and grabs the little frog in front of you. I recoiled in horror, every stick now looks like it wants to bite me and I fairly pooped in my pants.

Have you ever heard a frog scream? Its a blood curdling howl and not something I will forget in a hurry. The snake had eyes that were bigger than his belly and couldn't finish his meal. For all I know, that frog just crawled back under the mulch and died. I could be smoking weed that was fertilized with murdered frog and snake venom, no wonder this smoke kicks like a mule.

You get home, tired after a long day's work and ready for a relaxing night alone. You reach for the light switch, but another hand is already there.