Halloween seed giveaway

Why didn't the skeleton go to the party?
He had no body to go with

rahhhh rahhhhhh awww rahhhhh boooo ewww ahhhh die die die yerrr die

• Like 1

This is one of many similar experiences i have had

I spent most of my early childhood growing up in Aylesham, a small mining village in the southeast of england.

I had issues wit many of the large families in the village , or rather they had issue with me so throughout school holidays etc i was tethered to my two older sisters my seniors by 5 years.

we had the usual dramas , fights, feuds which meant more often than not we were confined to the house and our garden.

spending time with my sister kay was challenging... class one teenage bitch (love her now mind) she often told me bullshit ghost stories to frighten the crap out of me, told me of her nightmares in all their graphic detail.

one evening after being tucked up in bed i had an odd dream,

it was snowing really hard and people were struggling up and down a hill outside what i seemed to know to be our house, otherwise, it wasn't anywhere i recognised at the time. i was being taken along with another boy, by a seemingly familiar northern chap who had a massive afro broken only by a big fat spliff poking out of where i assumed his mouth was, to a park bordered by some shops to play on a beautifully made (just for me) red sleigh....we entertained ourselves...when i woke,

I was left with a really pronounced feeling that i had actually gone to this park and met this man and played on the sleigh, i told my sister about it and she brushed it off... i went on for days and days about it.

eventually it was forgotten.

This was in 1977.

after the miners strike was over my dad took redundancy and looked for another job.

1981 he found a new job, a year later we moved to Dover.

I was gutted, i'd just kicked the bullies asses enough for them to leave me alone, i had some solid mates and a girlfriend !

nevertheless we moved in the summer of 82.

begrudgingly i started my new school but was always in trouble and so...i was again grounded most of the time.

life was pretty shit for this 12 year old,

christmas 1982 was very memorable, dad pushed the boat out as he put it (his new job was on the ferries).

i got a man utd kit , an air rifle and a portable tv...i was stoked !

february 1983 we had the heaviest snow for many years, pipes were frozen,people were forced to use stand pipes and at one point dover was isolated from the rest of the world for a week by the snow.

school was closed BOREDOM sets in...more trouble...grounded again.

it was three in the afternoon on a saturday when i heard a voice from over the 6ft garden fence saying.

"young un there's something here for you, ask dad if your allowed out with steve from next door"

i did and my old man agreed.

i knocked the door and a man with a massive afro answered along with his son, he pulled the door shut and went to his shed.

he emerged with a large red sleigh and we left.

we had walked not 50 yards dawn the hill towards the park before i realised that every detail of what was happening at that moment was already familiar to me.

I enjoyed the time at the park but i was itching to get home and tell my sister about what had happened.

she was sitting with some text books and a pile of papers on her lap doing her homework.

as i reminded her of the dream in 1977 and about the trip to the park with the northern man with the massive afro she interrupted

"and a big red sleigh"

the colour drained from her face.

This is absolutely the truth, i learned to recognise which dreams were significant and i always make a point of telling someone when i've had one that is unsettling.

my most recent un-nerving and lucid dream was only a few weeks ago (i have only had maybe 5 or 6 in total)

i'm being crushed in a seething crowd of angry people and i'm being incessantly pushed towards what appears to be a barbed wire fence, i cant breathe i'm being crushed, i'm stumbling ,the ground is uneven and oddly soft....i'm climbing over bodies now trying to get away from the crush.

A series of huge flashes of white light and suddenly everything is burning around me, flesh melting from screaming blackened faces and grasping hands with no flesh pulling me over backwards clambering to climb over me.

I'm glad i woke up at that point.

I have a terrible feeling that this may be another of my significant dreams.

Lets hope not.

that's all i have to say.

Edited by Owderb
  • Like 4

My Mrs just told me "I'm all shaved down below,you know what that means don't you"

"Yes I replied youve blocked the fucking plug hole again!"

• Like 4

Trick or treat smell my feet give me something good to Grow if u don't I don't care cuz I will follow you home and shit in your slippers

• Like 4