Mohan Ram , Ganesh Spirit and Cream Mandarine.. Sweet Seeds Comp..

Bit late with this update , partly due to site dropping on Sunday .. Here is how they look as of today , been watered twice using tepid water @ PH 6.0 . The Hans Panel is now on veg setting @ around 40w draw .. Extract is on setting 2 ... I have the seedlings in a cat litter tray on top of a heated prop with a clay ball base..

I may use my larger Hans Panel which veg at around 75w to help raise temps as at 24 c at the moment , i wold like it a few degrees higher.. There is a radiator by my inlets so it not to chilly , night time cupboard temp has been 19c. The roots should be warm as in a tray on a heated prop .. :oldtoker:

Cream Mandarine Plant 1 ..

Cream Mandarine 1

Cream Mandarine Plant 2..

Cream Mandarine 2

Mohan Ram Plant 1 ..

Mohan Ram 1

Mohan Ram Plant 2..

Mohan Ram 2

Ganesh Spirit Plant 1..

Ganesh Spirit 1

Ganesh Spirit Plant 2..

Ganesh Spirit 2

Group shot of plants ..

Sweet Seeds Comp

Thats it for now till next time take it easy ..

Cheers Arthur!

Looking good, thanks for the update. I think they might need more space for the roots very soon. When do you plan to transplant them to bigger pots?

They'll be fine in the small cups for a few more days anyway. If they were autos it would be more important :D

Keep it up and sweet smokes! :yep:

tommy

• Like 2

Looking sweet Arthur !

One of the first off the mark, great to see 100% germination there, not having tried any of those three breeds or tried LED I look forwards to your updates.

• Like 3

So i have had quite a busy week , they got one watering of tap @@ph6.0 tepid water.. Last night i was puking and shitting and today they needed potting up.. Seems all me seedling potting up pots have grown legs and moved elsewhere. So of i went to local garden shop got some pots and puked on me way home..Sorry for the details, but it has been an explosive 24hrs...

Anyway prepped 10 tr of water tap says EC .6 so i made a mix of H&G Root stim, and GHE Flora Nova Grow Till EC .7 , that will do for a first feed.. They have yellowed a bit , but i hope the pot up will help.. Cream Mandarine Plant 1 is showing some oddness , might be due to no feed or it a bit cool for her.. They are sat in a tray on top of clay balls in a heated prop, so should be ok...

Cream Mandarine Plant 1.. The odd one..

Cream Mandarine 1

Cream Mandarine 1,

Cream Mandarine 1.,

Cream Mandarine Plant 2 ..

Cream Mandarine 2

Cream Mandarine 2,

Cream Mandarine 2.,.

Mohan Ram Plant 1..

Mohan Ram 1

Mohan Ram 1,

Mohan Ram 1,.

Mohan Ram Plant 2 ..

Mohan Ram 2

Mohan Ram 2,

Mohan Ram 2.,

Ganesh Spirit Plant 1..

Ganesh Spirit 1

Ganesh Spirit 1.

Ganesh Spirit 1,

Ganesh Spirit Plant 2..

Ganesh Spirit 2

Ganesh Spirit 2,

Ganesh Spirit 2.,

Group shot potted up...

Group shot

That it for now till next time take it easy ... :oldtoker:

Looking good mate, they should love the extra space ;), Hope you get well soon!

ATB James :oldtoker:

Edited by Geordiejames420
  • Like 2

@@MrGreens , yes there was a bit of dry Coco on the surface, You can see the root area is not dry, I potted up and watered in the last pic the coco is 100% saturated. Thanks for letting me know ... :oldtoker: