Cream of the Crop

Joolz

Guest south east toker
lol exellent folks congrats to all for some mighty fine pics good luck to all entries! potty potter for me this time....looks superb keep up the good work mucker! s.e.t :stoned:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joolz

• The_Embalmer

• Owt

• loveweed

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very tough to choose between the excellant entries as usual, but I went with Lazlo Woodbine in the end. It's a beautiful picture and I always admire originality.

- Lucid. :unsure:

Well I have to say what a splendid choice to browse through. I particularly like Lazlo's picture great light work. The white widow looks promising Goodbloke. I always did like Bob Marley Dave but my vote has to go to Nigfis and the Mazar, bloody welsh are on a role there appears to be no stopping them, we shall see.... :wassnnme:

More stunning photos.

Lovely effect you've got there though lazlo, got my vote :wassnnme:

Edited by Mojo

After much deliberation, it has to be Nigfis' Mazar. Lovely crystal display and a nice healthy looking plant. Potty Potter was a Very close second for me and DeeCee a close third. Nice shot Lazlo. Well done ALL.

Cymru am Byth!

:wassnnme:

all so scrumsious lol

I went for Potty Potter's Blueberry, running closly for my vote was Nigfis's mazar.

Mine is in there but these two are nice big fat & juicy buds - well done. :smug:

;)

NK.

Hey Nit,nice buds,but i went the same as you,looks like you could put a flake in that Blueberry and eat it...well done Potty

Quality! Absolute F*kin Quality!!

Love that shot by Laz, got lost in it for a while there. But my vote has to go to Nigfis' Mazaar, a lovely lookin bud mate - fair play!

Edited by Green Lemming