What happened to delahaze ?

yted

What has happened to Delahaze ??

i used to run it a few years back with plants like this

Old dela

popped ten seeds a few months ago and get plants like these ?

New dela (337 X 600)

i have grown about 25 strains and the current delahaze are the worst genetics i have ever seen .
  • Like 1

supposed to be the same genetics, i even email paradise seeds about it .

tents dialled in, running double dutch with the delaz and the double dutch are bang on, the delahaze is loverly and green with great roots, running iws

Fuck knows is everything else the same as in enviroment medium ect ?
also is it same genetics ?

Bless

Edited by yted
  • Like 1

Its just happened to me also got landrace sativas hitting the hood from so called skunk #1 with seedsman. Its hard to nail down a trusted seedbank nowadays .Takes years of backcrossing to perfect a strain and think 70% of the banks are cutting corners with seed production being greedy.I used to have constant uniform 10 packs of thick vigorous plants with meaty stems now they just stretch like fuck and internode spacing is different.

Sorry but ftw is iws ?

And possably weaker genetics was gonna pop a delahaze i got off my step bro as hes just started working for a seed shop and its a sample so they cant sell it lol might leave it for a bit lol

Just had a j of my amneisa x widow im a bit monged lol

bless

@@yted

• 1 month later...

yeah i had this problem with delahaze... i used to do it in 2013 and it was great.. then i lost my mother and had to buy another pack recently and its absolutly shocking didnt yield anywhere near the first delahaze i had.. very disapointing.. wouldnt recomemd anybody using paradice seeds due to this..

I've had nowt but crackers from paradise in the past..I am gonna try some next year, not delahaze though.. Maybe the cuts were pollinated with the wrong pollen. Seems strange that, them two plants look like different strains altogether, wierd! I would stay away from the delahaze for the moment and try something else from paradise mate, just one fem and put with others and if that doesn't look or perform right don't bother with paradise anymore.. I last did a strain from paradise 12 years ago, which is a long time I suppose.. Good luck mate anyway..

• Like 1

I've had nowt but crackers from paradise in the past..I am gonna try some next year, not delahaze though.. Maybe the cuts were pollinated with the wrong pollen. Seems strange that, them two plants look like different strains altogether, wierd! I would stay away from the delahaze for the moment and try something else from paradise mate, just one fem and put with others and if that doesn't look or perform right don't bother with paradise anymore.. I last did a strain from paradise 12 years ago, which is a long time I suppose.. Good luck mate anyway..

what strain did you do 12 years ago mate?

Grandfathersmedals.. I did sensi star and sweet purple. Both very nice..I preferred the green pheno of sweet purple though as the purple was a bit sourish iirc. Can't remember much more tbh..I can't remember what i had for tea last Monday ne'er mind 12 years ago pmsl..