Cream of the Crop - September 2016

Joolz

278 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Not sure how my Crystal Candy pic ended up in this COTC but thanks to whoever is responsible :cheers:

For me the pic is nothing outstanding and doesn't come close to some of the others there. Jeez, some tasty stuff on display, not least that Serious 6. Wow, colourful lady.

I grew a couple of Deep Cheese(Dinafem) outdoors this year and I couldn't be more happy with the result.

I've done them 3 years running but this year they've given me the most wonderful stinking crystal covered cheesy bud I could have wished for...

gallery_84917_12065_178088.jpg

Good luck with the comp everyone.

ATB

Peregrine

• Like 2

I've just realised that I've been nominated. I'm very flattered and feel honoured. The Pink Serious 6 went on to perform very well and was certainly eye candy in the plot. I shall be growing this strain again as it was very suited to UK Guerilla Growing. Finishing early ( Pink a bit later than her white sisters ) with zero mould and hard chunkey citrus buds, what's not to like.

Once again thanks for the nomination and happy voting.

L V

• Like 3

I'm well chuffed to be nominated :yep: Cheers Joolz and the team and Amsterdammer for the prizes and good luck to the other nominees.

I feel that I should point out, not that it really matters, that that isn't a photo of Sweet Seeds Sweet Afghani Delight S1 with it's superb aroma of oranges pepper and pine but is actually a photo of Ace Oldtimer's Haze, a different kettle of fish altogether. :lookaround:

What a delight this morning to see that I got nominated, thanks team really made my day already :)

Farmer

E2a : herbsman gets my vote with that stacking caylx b line and it's long pistils, just love a plant like that :)

Edited by FARMER G

Cheers @@SmellyBlues

I don't think it's one of the best pictures I managed to get.

If I were to enter on it probably would have been this one

Either way I'm incredibly grateful for the nomination!

gallery_97876_13269_331465.jpg

Edited by NezA
  • Like 10