Backyard DP grow 2016- lat 51

gravy_14

Hey all,

My mate and his Pop wanted to grow a few plants in their garden this summer so i gifted them some frisian duck and forest dream. They kinda cocked up germination and allowed the seedlings to stretch too much on a window cill and somehow they managed to get the roots to grow out the soil! Never seen that before. Anyways after the initial trouble the seedlings settled and grew well into decent sized plants. These photos aren't the greatest but the plants have done well. Good yield. All chopped last week of September with a touch of mould kicking in-

Frisian Duck-

IMG 20160802 WA0000

IMG 20160802 WA0002

IMG 20160828 WA0000

IMG 20160828 WA0004

IMG 20160911 WA0003

IMG 20160911 WA0004

Forest Dream-

IMG 20160802 WA0001

IMG 20160828 WA0003

IMG 20160828 WA0005

IMG 20160911 WA0002

The Forest dream has some real vigor to her. Cheers @DutchPassionTony
Edited by gravy_14
  • Like 5

The last photo taken was about three weeks before chop. It could have probably gone another week or two but with a touch of mold creeping in the guys decided to chop.

All i have to say is this...give your mate and his pop a real sized pot!!!! Those plants are huge for pot size and i would love to see what they would do with a 60L pot!

Really fantastic plants. They should be proud!

• 1 month later...

Little smoke report then. My mate gave me a good sample of both the forest dream and the frisian duck

The forest dream is excellent. Spongy well formed buds. Taste is herbal and spicy. Reminds me of easy sativa in taste. The high is better though. No racy Ness just a lively clear headed up high which gives a real positive mood. Everyone who's tried it really like it. I reckon it's got an African sativa parent going on. 100% growing next year.

Purple frisian duck

Not digging this at all. Cold weak high. Leaves you wanting more. Pretty poor taste as well. Small bud structure. I don't think the pros of the webbed leaves outweigh the negatives of the product.i won't grown again. Horses for courses though right ;)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...