A Dutch Passion Organic Xmas Selection Box

AutoMaster

@@AutoMaster as ever mate, you've shown us how it's done.

You're gonna have to change your name to Photomaster!

You have some lucky patients man, hope you all have a very stony Christmas, and an extremely caned New Year.

• Like 1

@@AutoMaster as ever mate, you've shown us how it's done.

You're gonna have to change your name to Photomaster!

You have some lucky patients man, hope you all have a very stony Christmas, and an extremely caned New Year.

You bettya bredren.........you all too, this Christmas...where ever you are on the biosphere.....my bit of luck is,. Jo and the boys do have a great collection, genetic collection of strains, with very early roots........... thats taken many years to build the collection. And many inevitable set back toying with mother natures bounty. Thousands of hours of "Quiet Toyle",.. To get her to give up only the "Beste", for us. Then tested (Externally Verified) top notch goods............ And traveled many miles to find them. Of late America, south and north !!.................. good reports of these US refined beans.........

If there where a global "Canna Personality Of The Year"....a CPO candidate,....(Marco Polo) alias,......

Henk Van Dalen; would have won it already !! :):)

The outlaw is well lemmoneene terpy, trich laden certainly,......crispy, pineapple background, and at 62%RH, a shear smooth operator on the grey matter....... and as tops as i remember it from 4 or more years back. I am sure the memory can retain terpen paterns !!............ a sorta strain specific temporary.... accordingly this next strain is "Unforgettably Terp Rich"..

That is the OXY Pheno"DesFran"........... wow, i did try to describe it once............... but it brought me to tears, as i just didant do it justice. Much more terpy than the other side of Alberto's, "Punto Rojo" cross, of this punchy Argentinian strain,

I am putting a couple more down today !!........... just cant do 100 days without awaiting the aroma from this strain... mental.

For the next run i am going to multi top, in 20ltrs, "Freddy's Beste", and the Outlaw, multi topped also with the pair of DesFran.

This will be a fully automated grow. So i only go in once in 8 days to, re-fill supply res 35ltrs. Which is minute/seconds timed (Pumped) into the 20ltr feeder header tank. Supplying the aquavalves, in aqua pots with wicks. So they get a shot every 2 days inside the eight days the main supply res will last.

my next root ball smuggling operation commences tomorrow !!.............. urban grower trials !!.................. whisked in the 150ltrs gold label already !!...................... for the baby Dames all over xmas....................... some dodgy looking xmas presents !! 3 large black bags, looking heavy !!...............

So will be a spring harvest............. i like spring harvests !!................... set one up for the summer............. with 2016 being the hottest on record. I am going to have to get out and put down my 1m square plastic squares to make way in spring for an outdoor DF grow !!............. 11 ft !!......... but will end up some auto's i imagine................... TD FD and the like.............

Best to all........................ Automaster

Here a few DP clonckers from the 2016 Automasters DP Gallery............... what a trouble free year for me....... The Freddy's was a new discovery.................. and very much a class balance of all the condiments required for that old school abliteration on a Friday night after work,............ a fruit laden exhale................. a true "dam" aroma............... she is back in the germ pot this run also.

AM's 2016 year of DP clonckers :)......... DF FB PP Edge SC, Mazzer, Outlaw, just a few from 2016, a bud laden 12 months :)

M&M Harvest D100 F64 FLSH 8 032

HARVEST Selection Box Day 98 67 17 006

Dp's Selection Box Day 92 62 11 002

Dp's Selection Box Day 12 007

DF Harvest 104  74 042

PTDC0006

PTDC0001

pp2..

df1colas

PTDC0015

HARVEST Selection Box Day 98 67 17 057

Dp's Selection Box Day 92 62 11 005

Dutch Passion Premier Club Logo

images

The xmas records have started on the radio already !!, so Im off to drift into "Walter Hills" 1979 cult film classic, "Warriors", the bit where "James Remar" sorts out the baseball furies baseball bat gang in the riverside park, who are chasing the Broncs guys back to the Manhattan.......quality......some seriously funny looking dudes that baeball furies gang............ AM

Edited by AutoMaster
  • Like 2