Dinafem Strawberry Amnesia 2016.

GreenVision

Day 15 from germination and they were today potted up into 3 litre pots.

med_gallery_85992_8963_401844.jpg

med_gallery_85992_8963_622249.jpg

med_gallery_85992_8963_297499.jpg

med_gallery_85992_8963_137813.jpg

Still looking lovely and lush. I pretend to be no expert, but I do like these genetics. Even across two clear genotypes they are very symmetrical, have great node distance and show no signs of anything negative.

Lovely.

Hope everyone is well.

GV.

• Like 11

What is the taste like on this @@GreenVision?

Sweet, but with a very Diesel like smoke flavor.

It did remind me of Diesel for some reason.

Very nice though. Very skunky and well defined.

• Like 1

@@botanics Same as always mate.

I always start off in PM soil, its nice and soft. I find its more about your first pot than anything else. But for the first week a few drops of Baby Bio with some plain water is all I feed.

e2a: the pot up to the 3 litre was done with Levington Original. ;)

GV.

Edited by GreenVision
  • Like 4

@@GreenVision

How do you find the Levington's mate ? I can't get the clover around these parts or I'd have it like a shot, but not paying delivery prices, so I'm looking for a decent compost now after the Jack's nuking my girls like (the Westland MP I'm using is decent enough like but I had that cheap from Home bargains to run my chilli's in see)

• Like 2

@@GreenVision

How do you find the Levington's mate ? I can't get the clover around these parts or I'd have it like a shot, but not paying delivery prices, so I'm looking for a decent compost now after the Jack's nuking my girls like (the Westland MP I'm using is decent enough like but I had that cheap from Home bargains to run my chilli's in see)

Its my first go with the Levingtons mate. It just popped up and I remembered it got a half decent rating in the which soil trials here on UK420.

It seems OK but adding perlite is a must as its quite cloggy. But it drains OK and I didn't notice anything crawling. Fingers crossed.

• Like 2

Looking lush and healthy mate. They certainly will appreciate the potting up this will let those roots spread out and it will not be long now until they hit the rapid veg stage :)

Nice work so far and thank you for the picture update mate much appreciated.

Keep up the great work. Until the next update :oldtoker:

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

Having a little post pot-up growth spurt now. They took to being potted up very well, never flinched really.

gallery_85992_8489_552240.jpg

gallery_85992_8489_571029.jpg

gallery_85992_8489_291499.jpg

gallery_85992_8489_709141.jpg

Day 20 from germination today, the tallest plant stand about 10-12 inches, so not bad for just under 3 weeks from popping the surface of the soil. Will likely top them this weekend. Could have done it earlier but I want to put the tops in the Aero-prop and keep them aside, you never know.

Take it easy all.

GV.

• Like 7

They really have appreciated the extra medium mate. They are coming along a treat :)

Thank you for the picture update mate much appreciated and keep up the great work!

Until the next update :oldtoker:

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

Just a quick rub on these as they are at the stage where not much is going on. Sneaked a quick pic while she was having a little nap this morning.

gallery_85992_8963_144535.jpg

They are growing well and at some point this coming week I will get a look at the roots to see when they will need going up to the 6's.

Will do an update with some more pics during the week.

Take it easy all.

GV.

• Like 6

Got a few pics before potting up to 6l pots yesterday. They seem to have taken it well.

gallery_85992_8963_364527.jpg

gallery_85992_8963_229618.jpg

gallery_85992_8963_440458.jpg

gallery_85992_8963_25693.jpg

gallery_85992_8963_427291.jpg

Will be topping these a little later. Got a while till I have a free place to flower them so may as well let them go large.

Take it easy all.

GV.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I must say mate you have some very happy plants on your hands. The roots look great and they are certainly going to appreciated the potting up this will give those roots some room to spread :)

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated and keep up the great work!

Until the next update :oldtoker:

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2