dinafems stinkiest strain

jam13

@@Dinafem-Mark thanks for the info I went ahead and got a 3 pack critical jack :yahoo: from the tude as I can't get dm's so discount is better there just now, had a Dina blue cheese freebie in my last grow along with 10 other randoms and I have to say it was one of the best, the groom was far too overcrowded due to a huge veg so it never really got to see its full potential but still turned nice deep colours at the end and was ready firs at 54 days and was a deep Roquefort funk

• Like 2

the big kush was loud and the critical + was loud the big kush started stinking n veg. had to get the carbon filter out on both.

a lot of these strains your getting a double dose of stink especially with the critical, kush and cheese crosses.

good luck with the grow

• Like 3

I grew their auto critical Jack and it had a serious lemon smell going on lovely strain with a great high.

The smelliest thing I've grown from their catalogue so far though is this Purple Afghan Kush. It reeks if you open the jar the whole room stinks for about an hour.

But I do know they have much stronger smelling stuff than what I have grown

• Like 4

• 4 months later...
On 24/02/2017 at 10:56 PM, lennyd79 said:

Everyone loves the Critical Kush around here. Top strain, easy to grow and yields very well. 

Thanks for the feedback mate much appreciated :yep:

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

@Kaoticnzymes

Stacking some nice weight on mate and using up the stored nutrients as evident by the yellowing of those leaves :) What would you say 2 more weeks then harvest time?

All the best

Mark..

Edited by Owderb

• 4 weeks later...

High there D-M,

Not sure if I'm in right place but here goes,bought in Ayamonte though as I said it was one of them days,germinated in kitchen paper with a smidge of superthrive.I e-mailed Raquel and text a couple of photos,the Amnesia is in a hybrid dripring hydrocorn system I built if I could I would put it on here.the shop I think poss cogno I'm not sure.I wish I still had the Beachball Afghan and Buzzard that I worked on,5yrs work at least then bust.was going for a cup for Britain in '96.such is life.

Stinkiest strain well the Amnesia has got to get a mention,not only is it strong smelling but its distinctive and with so much homogeneous happening distinctive is all good,with Dnf white widow you couldn't mistake it,as with most of the others in catalogue distinctive seems to be top,how about a reverse critical bringing out the afg side,I had a DP green spirit that is exactly that I think,that stank I know if Dnf reworked it-pure dankness.paz

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have just germinated Kush n Cheese, Purple Afghan Kush and OG Kush for my next grow, it looks like it will be getting very stinky in my tent come the autumn, I am glad I brought a new Mountain Air CF last year!

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 1