Difficult Questions

The_Moog

In this Ali G video starting at 2:50 there's a discussion about eating chicken, at one point Ali asks the vegetarian bloke "What if we say 'Here's a chicken you eat this or we'll kill another chicken?' " Another bloke says it's a difficult philosophical question.

Imagine that you're a vegetarian, what are you going to do?

Edited by The_Moog
  • Like 3

...dont eat it as you wont be killing the other chicken; the evil dude pressing you into this moral, ethical and philosophical quandary will be the one with blood on their hands.

• Like 9

@@The_Moog

Best PM the 'chicken whisperer' or as he's commonly called 'the shipless pink pirate'.... :pirate: ....what he doesn't know about chickens is well... :ermm: ....errrm..... :wacko: .. not known... :ouch:

C'mon *DJ*......bring on the expert......... :yep:

:oldtoker:

• Like 2

If anybody is rendered hungry by this discussion, rub butter on a chicken, then grate the zest of two lemons over the breasts of the chicken; nick either side of the chickens cavity, and stuff the two zested lemons inside.

Cover and cook and 20 mins per lb plus 20 minutes, uncover the chicken for that last 20 minutes.

Et voila

• Like 8

I don't see it as a difficult question. Maybe it's just my way of thinking but would tell them to go and "abuse themselves".

Their actions are not my responsibility but their own. :yinyang:

• Like 2

I would say "fuck you! I'll cook and eat the fuckers unborn kids and mop up the remains with a slice of bread first you fucking pussy mother fucker!"

Then sit there, all bad ass. with a look of contempt n a thousand yard stare,

eating my sunnysideups on toast..

Yeh fuckers, don't with fuck me.

Pfft

E2a this post was brought too you with the power of only one single skin neaty. Be warned the shit is gooooddddd shit!! lol

Edited by Dodgee
  • Like 4

Questions I've been struggling with...

Why is there not mouse flavoured cat-food... or bird flavoured cat-food...?

And why do we call it Rush Hour if it's the slowest time of the day?

• Like 1

Would it be better if we depressed animals first so they were suicidal; had made a conscious decision to die?

Don't know if it would effect the meat? lol

Questions I've been struggling with...

Why is there not mouse flavoured cat-food... or bird flavoured cat-food...?

And why do we call it Rush Hour if it's the slowest time of the day?

@@stu914 :yep: