VapCap

DreadedWookie

Still use my Vapcaps daily. I reckon I've used them at least once a day since I got them last December. 

Can recommend. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone else get the email from vapcap about their new all stainless M model?

It looks so nice, that at $40 I had to order one

• Like 2

Any knowledgeable Vapcap enthusiasts that can shed some light on this for me?

I ordered a Vapcap Woody Ti, cocobolo and this is what it looks like:

R7yi7Rt.png

Anyone got any idea if this is an older or newer revision? I noticed the tip seems to be entirely different from the website image for the Woody S.

The carb position also seems to differ and as you can see, there's no "Ed's TnT" branding on the wood.

Edited by JanusPortal

On 1/31/2017 at 11:10 AM, Ramie said:

VapCap or Storm?

Vapcap all the way.............sorry but I do not rate the storm at all!  :yinyang:

• Like 1

After using both the storm and the vapcap I've gotta say I much prefer the cap :) get yourself an M or a woody!

• Like 1

420 sale now on :thumsup:

15% off everything 

20% off the M 

And free shipping for existing customers 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Got my VapCap M today, used it twice and am falling in love :D A really satisfying vape from a tiny little bugger!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I've treated myself to a NonaVonG and really surprised how different it feels to draw through, compared to the Original glasd vapcap. My glass one had similar resistance as a Storm vape, or maybe even more but this one feels really unrestricted. The cap seems much looser, I'm not sure if it's by design or just luck.. but I like it. I'll try the old cap later and see if its any different 

Dropping it straight in to my 14mm Incycler rig is very nice, I've been using the fat rubber mouthpiece until now and it was a little fiddly at times.

I've not vaped for a month or two now so dropping just a tiny lump in the smallest bowl setting makes me think this £10 worth of haze will last forever!

• Like 2