VapCap

DreadedWookie

Yep. I love both my Vapcaps equally but I've got my eye on an Omi with a carbon body, I like the idea of adjustable airflow.

omi eh? Adjustable airflow ,carbon body sounds like it should be screaming round a F1 circuit, this sounds great!

• 2 weeks later...

I am still loving my vapcap, particularly for hash.

Has anyone tried oil in theirs? If so what did you use to hold it? Vapcap sell degummed cotton for this, but I was looking for something easy to get in the UK.

@Mr blue rolling up little sausages of cold (stable) rosin and placing down the middle of a loosely ganja packed vapcap works very well. I have heard you can use wire concentrate pads from other vapes, you just need to cut to size.

• 2 weeks later...

Have any of you had a little metal disc fall out the inside of the cap? I've used it about 6 times and went to use it earlier and a metal disc has fell out the cap

@@somelad

They are really good with sorting out defective items. My Solo broke twice and it was replaced both times no quibbles. Just had to fill a form out and send it back. You may be best contacting him direct using the number on his website, he doesn't seem to be very active here any more.

@@somelad I am also sure vapefiend will replace your cap which is certainly defective. Would it be possible to post a pick of the disk and the inside of the cap please, purely out of interest. Thanks DT

• 2 weeks later...

Ok started smoking baccy :puke:after having quit for 5 years and need to knock it on the head again, been looking at these and think I want a ty-woody with a mouthpiece. I like the way it will feel like smoking a joint or cig and as a child of the 70's I definately have some marlboro man subliminal going on.

you all still happy with your vapcaps and ty-woodys?

anyone tried the omnivap yet?

Is the only difference between the Omni and the woody that you can change the airflow with the mouthpiece? 

I sort of like the hit hole they have on the woody as it would do the same thing.

@vapefiend any idea when you will get more ty-woody's in.

thanks for any info.

• 3 weeks later...