top heavy weight gainer? add's atleast 10%

grandfathersMedal's

hi guys ive recently been recommended a product called ''top heavy' herbal curing compound'' which is a weight gainer what apparently you spray on the bud during drying or when dry? my hydro shop seem to think this is an organic product this is the info i found on it off ebay guys...

''Dependent on your selection you will receive:
One 250ml bottle of Top Heavy Curing Compound
One 1 Litre bottle of Top Heavy Curing Compound

Top Heavy is a curing compound to be used after the drying of herbs.
During the drying process, cell walls break and cells shrink spilling the vital cell contents. This leads to significant weight loss. Top Heavy replaces all those vital compounds and adds extra weight to any finished crop. Depending on the degree of dryness of the product you are using it on. Top Heavy is guaranteed to add at least 10% in extra weight.
Top Heavy contains only those substances which are normally found in plant tissue, so it is completely natural and biological.

• Herbal drying compound
• Derived from natural plant extracts
• Adds up to 10% weight to final crop

i dont understand how this can be healthy or good? any info or reviews please people? peace and love x

im totally against it... i even mentioned to my local shop how is this legal to sell? surely its cancerous or very harmfull, id like to here from people that have used it or had any experience with this product.. i wouldnt touch it with a barge pole either

• Like 3

why would you want to add weight? especially when grow your own... :oldtoker:

Grow less plants/do less grows?

ps, wouldn`t touch it with Conrade`s

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 3

id like to know if anybody has used it and what type of people would even buy this?? ive often wonderd over the years if bud that ive purchased off scummy dealers was sprayed with somthing? hmmmm what is the future of growing turning into? if these products are available

im totally against it... i even mentioned to my local shop how is this legal to sell? surely its cancerous or very harmfull, id like to here from people that have used it or had any experience with this product.. i wouldnt touch it with a barge pole either

Ive smoked weed the guy said was sprayed not sure if its the same stuff but made the tokes ruff as fuck and tasted shit. Pitty tho cause the bud looked nice.

• Like 1

just to make it clear this is a product i am not interested in at all and weight doesnt bother me personally.. just wanted to know some more info or reviews off the internet? i find it disgusting that these products are even available from my local grow shop and i was personally taken back from the man trying to sell it me.. i must of looked at him dumb founded and said people actually use that stuff?.... i couldnt get my breath and i found it rather worrying that people must be using this sort of things.. the only ever weight gainer ive used is pk and a good flush usually make my buds solid

Grow less plants/do less grows?

ps, wouldn`t touch it with Conrade`s

Why would you be able to do less grows with it? The weight its adding isn't extra THC, is it, its extra plant matter in a can that's added to already harvested weed :huh:?

• Like 7