OG KUSH CBD

So today i potted up into 10 ltr hempy buckets, they been fed just once at last pot up @ EC 1.2 PH 6.0. Todays feed was of H&G roots, silicon and Flora Nova Grow @ EC 1.3 PH 6.0 . They should like the new root room lol . Temps been 28c lights on which is nice...

OG KUSH CBD

OG KUSH CBD

OG KUSH CBD copy

OG KUSH CBD copy 2

Pic of room ..

room

That it for now till next time take it easy ... :oldtoker:

Edited by Arthur Mix

They are going to love the extra medium mate this will make those some happy roots and once established they will hit a more vigorous growth rate :)

I must say they are looking nice and healthy :) Nice green colour with what looks like some purple on the stems of the leaves?

Ec and ph are bang on and a nice variety of nutrients :)

Keep up the great work and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

@@Dinafem-Mark , it may be a mag issue as i doubt it caused by cold at the moment.. It prob as i underfeed stuff when i not grown out a strain before, i do this as it easier to correct than take away nutrients . On the next feed i will add some cal mag and see how they respond. Thank you for dropping in.... :oldtoker:

@@Dinafem-Mark , it may be a mag issue as i doubt it caused by cold at the moment.. It prob as i underfeed stuff when i not grown out a strain before, i do this as it easier to correct than take away nutrients . On the next feed i will add some cal mag and see how they respond. Thank you for dropping in.... :oldtoker:

Well I've learned something new today :) I did not know a call mag issue could cause the purple stems :) very interested I'll look into this more and will be interested in what you find once you up the call mag :)

I'll be back in on the next update mate :oldtoker:

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

May just be genetic, ive got 6 of the non cbd OGs couple of weeks into flower and they have showed the same purple leaf stems as yours. its possible i have a deficiency too but they are alongside other plants that are pure green so i think its more likely they were born to be that way

• Like 1

@@Arthur Mix

Hey Arthur, some strains develop purple petioles when they're happy but a "P" deficiency will also cause this. When I have the issue I generally don't worry until they are up to a full regimen of nutrients however it usually disappears by that time. If it is a "P" def other issues will show up and confirm it. I agree with Mark and Psycho they look great and have well developed, healthy roots. More than likely a non issue imho.

Nice plants brother.

Peace

N

Edited by nohibition
  • Like 2

@@Psycho Sid and @ Nohibition .. Yes correct about P causing purpling , These are vegging under LED which i have found sometimes calmag will help with this, I think it is due to the lights used.. Maybe it could be a phosphorous issue .. I not to worried as the growth and roots as you say are doing well, cheers for popping by ... :oldtoker:

Well I've learned something new today :) I did not know a call mag issue could cause the purple stems :) very interested I'll look into this more and will be interested in what you find once you up the call mag :)

I'll be back in on the next update mate :oldtoker:

All the best

D-M.

Purple for Mg Mark, Red for P ;)

• Like 1

Here is todays update , forgot the calmag though lol .. Feed is now EC. 1.5 PH 6.0 so that may sort out the purpling, although it does not seem to be causing issues. I quite like how this one is going so far..

Nutrients used..

Nutrients

Dina-Fem CBD kUSH ..

OG KUSH CBD copy

OG KUSH CBD

OG KUSH CBD copy 2

Canopy shot ..Kush the most middle plant..

Canopy

That it for now till next time take it easy.. :oldtoker:

Edited by Arthur Mix

Harvested my PAK today and Critical+ tomorrow. Cracking OG Kush CBD right away. I'll be right behind you bro. They look happy and healthy.

Peace

N

• Like 1

Ec and ph sound bang on mate and I don't think this purpling is down to a deficiency but rather in the genetics :)

Now the ec has been upped we will see but I do lean towards a genetic trait rather than a nute/deficiency in the feed regime

Plants are looking nice and healthy mate :)

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated and keep up the great work!

All the best

D-M.

@@nohibition I can not wait to see what you can do with the og kush cbd mate. I know you help a lot of serious medical patients some with cancer so will be very interesting to see how they do for you and your patients :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

Here some pics from yesterday watering , still on Ghe flora nova , silicon and root stim @ EC 1.5 PH 6.0 .. I decided to use a 600w metal halide for the next week or 2 as it gives better light spread, = more spaced out plants .. Temp was 28c on speed 4...

CBD OG KUSH..

CBD OG KUSH

CBD OG KUSH copy

CBD OG KUSH copy 2

purpling...

CBD OG KUSH copy 3

How plants were before metal halide.

PRE change

After light swap ..

New layout

Lamp

Metal Halide