Outdoor Blue Widows pictures

Jumpin Jack

In my opinion there is nothing better than seeing a cannabis plant being grown as nature intended under natural light :)

The are looking great mate. Live the leaves reaching for the sky/praying. This is always a sign of a happy, healthy plant :) . They look to be filling out rather nice :) and all plants are still looking lush green :oldtoker:

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated and keep up the great work

I'll be back in on the next update until then stay safe and grow well :bong:

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well I ended up getting my crop ripped off by a fuckin thief.Really made me pissed ,I put in alot of work into my plants..This happened about 6weeks ago so they where not even close to being ready.

I will say this the blue widows looked amazing.

N

• Like 1

Well I ended up getting my crop ripped off by a fuckin thief.Really made me pissed ,I put in alot of work into my plants..This happened about 6weeks ago so they where not even close to being ready.

N

I`m so sorry to hear this mate :( . I can imagine how much work you have put in and to have the cropped ripped is never good.

Sorry again to hear this mate

All the best

D-M.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

N

Son of a bitch...so sorry to hear this Jumpin Jack. Its such a shame when you go through all of that to lose it.

Son of a bitch...so sorry to hear this Jumpin Jack. Its such a shame when you go through all of that to lose it.

It is never good when so much hard work has gone in and to have it stolen :(

All the best

Mark.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Mark..I have a new location for a few plots this coming outdoor grow and I need to place a order for seeds.I'm going to need a mix of seeds from auto's to the photo sensitive. ..My grow will be documented from start to finish. . And I need Dinafem to help me out with a few freebies... Please

I will not stop growing cause I got rodded last year..

Hard to believe it all starts in 11 weeks.

• Like 2

@@Jumpin Jack I'm sure we can help with your next grow mate :)

Just give me a few weeks and as always we will get seeds4diary giveaway going and I'll see about doing the best outdoor grow thread competition again this season. For this u need to talk to the boss :)

Looking out for seeds4diary giveaway all its coming soon :oldtoker:

All the best

Mark.