Big buddah chiesel

Kroost

6 minutes ago, Fatboy77 said:

I'm pretty sure it can be found in Spain, quite a few UK lads over there now.

Got a lot to answer for has cookies.

I didn't like cookies in all honesty it wasn't good at all for my mental health. Made me anxious more than high. Problem was everyone had the shit & that was all they wanted. 

Edited by brock1

tried a few versions o cookies ower the years so far they all been meh same for any smoke that found its way into my hands meh

• Like 3

Old smokes I pine for ? Hmmm :g:

Proper old white widow not had anything close for about 15 years now

Some decent NL5

A really fucking good blue cheese :yep:

• Like 6

58 minutes ago, Fatboy77 said:

real spicy incense

This :yep: I miss that spicy peppery kinda taste n smell ye got from some weeds back in the day

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Fatboy77 said:

Funny you should say that.  I've got 5 on the go now and there's some real spicy incense coming from a couple.  

Everything these days seems to lack those terpenes, it's a blast from the past.

Flying Dutch man Durban had a nice herbal spice. You Don't find that in Durban anymore. It's definitely not in cookies to say its a Durban cross thats for sure.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, McHazy said:

This :yep: I miss that spicy peppery kinda taste n smell ye got from some weeds back in the day

sounds like old skool jack herer. the spicy peppery one, with a giant kick up the arse,,,,,

as for nl5, its long gone, hasnt been around for years, and sensi stuff isnt up to much imho, ive had mates go through dozens of packs looking for it....shame

what was the score with the old skool genetics / spanish breeder who claimed to have the real deal widow?

i remember a frenzy of folk ordering beans but presume it wasnt actually old widow or id have heard about it.....didnt a few on here grow it?

if so.....whats the (honest) verdict

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

what was the score with the old skool genetics / spanish breeder who claimed to have the real deal widow?

i remember a frenzy of folk ordering beans but presume it wasnt actually old widow or id have heard about it.....didnt a few on here grow it?

if so.....whats the (honest) verdict

Is that the baby-sick one?

• Like 1

@badbillybob You mean Old School Genetics Old Widow '90s? I still have two cuts of it that I kept and I've grown them out again and again, I literally can't grow enough of it. I posted a diary recently when I grew it under LED for the first time. http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/426460-first-led-grow-diary-osg-ow90s-and-critical/

• Like 2