Brooklyn Sunrise, Frisian Dew, Blackberry Kush [AUTOS] - Gorilla in Po

AppleJuiceUK

Afternoon all.

I have kindly been donated some seeds by Tony at DP (major thanks) to do an outdoor crop so without further adieu..

Brooklyn Sunrise x 3

AutoBrooklyn-Sunrise-Dutch-Passion.jpg

Frisian Dew x 2

AutoFrisian-Dew-Dutch-Passion.jpg

Blackberry Kush x 3

AutoBlackberry-Kush-Dutch-Passion%20(1).

All germinated except for one of the Frisian Dew's. Placed in water for 24 hours then moved to damp tissue until the root tap was showing.

All plants were then placed in a dome under 2x30W CFL's until around an inch tall, then they were moved under the 250W HPS at a fair distance.

I've prepped my area and have lugged pots, soil etc up there. I'm using a mixture of rich clay soil (found at the site) along with a bit of Asda multi-purpose compost, Westland multi-purpose compost with added John Innes and a bit of perlite. The pots are around 18L (43cm) at a guess.

Original plan was to put them all straight into the ground but I've decided on 6 in pots, 2 in the ground. I might even change my mind and put the last 2 in pots.

I think the plants are about 14-16 days from seed at the moment, I've potted them up by a bit today as I was hoping to have them out by now but as it's been so wet the last week I'm waiting for a nice dry and sunny day before I put them out into their final pots.

The site to begin

med_gallery_65268_12875_100789.jpg

The site dug over and cleared

med_gallery_65268_12875_333225.jpg

The 6 18L / 43cm Pots with the mixture of perlite, asda compost, westland compost and clay soil from site

med_gallery_65268_12875_478956.jpg

The compost

sml_gallery_65268_12875_22840.jpg

sml_gallery_65268_12875_465621.jpg

And the site how it is now waiting for a sunny day

med_gallery_65268_12875_72635.jpg

The girls showing pre flowers already

med_gallery_65268_12875_157969.jpg

So now I just have to wait for a nice sunny day and I will transfer them to the final pots outdoors.

Peace, AJ. :hippy:

• Like 4

Is this a diary................ bought my stove and bivouac just in case?

Like the write up on Brooklyn Sunrise sounds really tasty, all the best with the grow.

:)

• Like 3

Agree with Ital here. That AutoBrooklyn Sunrise looks and sounds lovely. Best of luck with the grow.

• Like 2

Looking good so far applejuiceuk! Good luck on your grow man, hopefully the weather is great for you.

I am currently growing the Brooklyn Sunrise outdoors here in eastern canada at the 45th parallel. At day 47 she is 31" tall (80cm) and flowering great. A very sweet fruity smell and good trichome production so far. Not much diesel odour, but the fruity smell is very strong.

Cheers guys, all encouraging comments.

Really hoping for a scorching day sometime this week as I don't want to keep them in these tiny pots and longer then I have to.

Good Luck applejuiceuk !

don't wait for the sun - just get them in those final pots mate :yes:

Really? Even with the rain?

warm weather is coming, it is rumoured :-)

Good luck with it all

Haha, I sure hope your right!

just the big fella in the sky watering the plants in for you ! :yinyang:

Haha, fair enough, gonna put them out tomorrow I think. :)

Right, girls went out today, they were really curling root balls so couldn't wait any longer!

What are the general rules of thumb on feeding outdoors?

One feed a week be suficient of grow for first 4 weeks, then bloom+grow for around 4 weeks before finishing?

I bought two even larger pots then the other 6 and put Westland grow bags in them along with a couple of shovels of the soil at site.

sml_gallery_65268_12875_356331.jpg

The plants all in and watered.

med_gallery_65268_12875_72414.jpg

med_gallery_65268_12875_208401.jpg

Cheers!

• Like 1

Well despite all the shit weather, they seem to be growing. Was really worried they were just going to be dead when I visited, but to my suprise they're all gravy.

med_gallery_65268_12875_344205.jpg

med_gallery_65268_12875_197267.jpg

• Like 2

Hi mate ! there's no hard and fast rules for feeding outside as it of course depends how much the plants grow and how much nutrient is in the soil to start with ! I'd play it by ear and give them a while to settle in, then as and when they need it :oldtoker:

• Like 2