HEMPFRUIT

Hello all!

Courtesy of the generous mark and the team I received 5x auto blue kush and 5x auto budda kush :)

I was planning on waiting till I had my new tent setup but I'm still waiting on equipment and building materials to complete The area and I was getting the ich :sweaty: so I decided to start off in my old setup for a week or so. So for now im using 60wx120x150h tent ,plant magic soil and the oldtimers range of ferts

I'm running the light mainly on 250w because of heat at the moment

Iv popped 5x budda kush & 3xblue all sprouted within 48hr

All In around 8l pots.

Il update weekly with pics ,Any questions Please ask ;)

Not much to see yet but here's some pics when they sprouted :)

gallery_97978_13116_160103.jpg

gallery_97978_13116_280888.jpgp

• Like 6

Nice to see another grow being started on uk420 and great germination rates. I think you have bubba kush auto matrix not budda but we know what you mean :)

8l pots sound great for autoflowering strains and you won't go far wrong with the plant magic line :)

Thank you for keeping to your word mate and for starting this grow. Very much appreciated.

I'll be along for the ride so best of luck and thank you for the pictures.

All the best

D-M.

• Like 3

Bit late on the update few pics of the girls 2days ago :)

gallery_97978_13116_484289.jpg

gallery_97978_13116_620733.jpg

There usually a bit biger and thicker by this time but that's because i havent got the light as close as i normally do + havnt managed to get on 600w yet

• Like 6

Yep, happy plants these mate the two in the centre bottom of pic look like 'rocketeers' to me, reckon thems gonna go and fly bud :yep:

• Like 2

gallery_97978_13116_28857.jpg

gallery_97978_13116_253907.jpg

Update all doing well had a little move around been feeding root stim from week 1 and now I giving them a little dose of biosilcone :)

• Like 5

Looking great so far. Looking a nice healthy vibrant green and growth is coming along very well :)

Have you started to see pre flowers forming as of yet?

Thanks for the picture update very much appreciated and keep up the great work!

All the best

D-M.

gallery_97978_13116_622863.jpg

gallery_97978_13116_475257.jpg

gallery_97978_13116_90293.jpg

Update.. in the new area :) not quite finished yet but there happy in there . Iv got the light on 600w now so hopefully that will make up for it being so far from the canopy. I'm geting some real hashy smells from the bubbas and a hashy/fuely smell from the blues .

The 3x blues are the taller/leggier girls

• Like 3