Cream of the Crop- May 2016

Joolz

241 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

post-2-0-19359100-1465122941_thumb.jpg

Devcal - B~Line

post-2-0-89862800-1465122944_thumb.jpg

dr.gt - Disco Biscuit

post-2-0-40471000-1465122946_thumb.jpg

ELO - SSHaze X Psychosister

post-2-0-84327200-1465122949_thumb.jpg

Golden Syrup - Disco Biscuit

post-2-0-56936200-1465122953_thumb.jpg

grooving - Blues

post-2-0-93666100-1465122954_thumb.jpg

Happydayz - B-line

post-2-0-05178700-1465122957_thumb.jpg

hazy harry - Black Jack

post-2-0-49270200-1465122959_thumb.jpg

jadenugs - Apollo 11

post-2-0-44039300-1465122960_thumb.jpg]

se7en - Madgiz Psychosis

Here it is! Our 147th Cream of the Crop competition in our quest to find the very best pictures posted at UK420 every month.

Voting closes at midnight 30th of June, you get only one vote, so have a good look before you choose.

Above is the short list chosen by the uk420 staff from last months nominations, for you our community members to vote on as the best or most interesting picture uploaded.

All the pictures short listed will get a permanent place in the Cream Of The Crop forum in Members Budshots.

The Prize for this months outright winner is a pack of B-Line courtesy of Oltimer1

Good luck to all those selected this month :yinyang:

Peace

Joolz

@@Devcal @dr.gt @@ELO @@Golden Syrup @@grooving @@Happydayz @@hazy harry @@jadenugs @@se7en
  • Like 9

Between Golden Syrup and Devcal for me - the chunkyness of Devcal's has just pushed me in his direction.

• Like 3

I won't be that guy and vote for myself lol @@ELO good luck mate!

e2a thanks for voting for me lads thus far :)

Edited by Golden Syrup
  • Like 3

all look awesome i will take my time deciding this one.

can someone tell me the best way to take pics, im guessing using the flash is a no-no and so is hps so what do u do then, set up a lamp? or use natural sunlight? im really interested in upping my photography skills , if anyone knows of a relevant thread or section of the site can u point me in the right direction pls

good luck all that were chosen , great skillz

• Like 1

@@Golden Syrup, go on mate .. do it, :naughty:

You got my vote anyway mate, you won't need to vote for yourself, you've already won mate, mark my words. Bet it smokes as nice as it looks too :skin_up::bangin:

C :yinyang:

• Like 1

wow neither Vicfirth's or amc98 made the cut, surprised by that.

It was always going be Golden Syrup's though, incredible colours on that flower.

• Like 1

Congratulations to everybody that has got through. ☺

It has to be said I'm quite dissapointed at not getting through to the comp at least. And really surprised the haze didn't get a place. Was it the relatively well known species that let us down?

i voted for hazy harry , gotta be the shittest yielding plant but i bet it smokes great

• Like 1