Dutch Passion AutoUltimate Grow Diary

RomeoDone

An awesome strain and fimming it? Excellent! I have a pair of outdoor autoultimates growing like weeds currently!! A quick question, since you have grown this strain out a few times. At what age do they generally start preflower? I have one AU around day 30 with only very early preflower signs...normal?

An awesome strain and fimming it? Excellent! I have a pair of outdoor autoultimates growing like weeds currently!! A quick question, since you have grown this strain out a few times. At what age do they generally start preflower? I have one AU around day 30 with only very early preflower signs...normal?

Yes mate normal enough, any pics going? Lets have a look :)

I had a problem with the first seed, so i started a second seed 10 days later. Here is a pic of stunty(broke the soils surface with a yellowed cotyledon) I left a 6" wide pot that is 8" tall in the pic for scale.

Pic at day 28

Day 28 Autoultimate aka "Stunty"

The second plant is only at around day 20...will post a pic for you tomorrow.

I also threw down a couple of the new DP autos, and have to say i am quite impressed so far!! Here is a pic of the Daiquiri Lime at Day 28(height at 30 days was 30"):

Day 28 Daiquiri Lime (30" tall at day 30)

Edited by 912GreenSkell

I had a problem with the first seed, so i started a second seed 10 days later. Here is a pic of stunty(broke the soils surface with a yellowed cotyledon) I left a 6" wide pot that is 8" tall in the pic for scale.

Pic at day 28

The second plant is only at around day 20...will post a pic for you tomorrow.

I also threw down a couple of the new DP autos, and have to say i am quite impressed so far!! Here is a pic of the Daiquiri Lime at Day 28(height at 30 days was 30"):

So much nicer outside where they belong!

Good work mate, looking good :)

• 2 weeks later...

gallery_96780_13021_74227.jpg

Day 30

Stopped the spraying today, was starting to get sick of it.

All is well, the temps have been much better the last week.

Just started using the flowering nutes. I dont do the flush midway, its too much water and hassle.

The next feed though will be a good 3 litres each to give the soil a clear out of salts.

Lights are being raised almost daily now, the stretch has kicked in and so has the drinking.

My ladies have started showing there bud sites.. Oh and the fim'd plants are going strong. No ill affects from fimming so far.

All is very good, if the summer can stay away I will be happy.

Back in 10 days :)

gallery_96780_13021_70111.jpg

gallery_96780_13021_10157.jpg

gallery_96780_13021_23510.jpg

gallery_96780_13021_36130.jpg

gallery_96780_13021_59112.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Day 40

Lights on 24 hours unless it goes crazy hot outside and then I switch off for a few hours.

Drinking 1.5 litres per day on average.

Some have stretched mad and reaching over 5ft tall !!

Im hoping the stretched has maxed out now as they are showing buds all over :yes:

Back in 10 days..

gallery_96780_13021_2067.jpg

gallery_96780_13021_21321.jpg

gallery_96780_13021_37872.jpg

gallery_96780_13021_43209.jpg

gallery_96780_13021_649.jpg

gallery_96780_13021_4583.jpg

gallery_96780_13021_15033.jpg

• Like 1

Coming all really well, a nice bit of stretch gives it the frame for plenty of long blooms in the coming weeks. Lovely growing bro

• Like 1

Coming all really well, a nice bit of stretch gives it the frame for plenty of long blooms in the coming weeks. Lovely growing bro

Thanks Tony :thumsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Day 50

All is going well, the summer weather has held off mostly so temps have been good.

I forgot to mention at 30 days in I trimmed a few of the lower leaves away. This makes it easier to hand water and keep things tidy.

Today at day 50 the ladies had another big tidy up down below and quite a few leaves removed all over. These girls go mega bushy so I thin things out to keep airflow optimum and I remove all the lower bud sites that will make nothing.

Ive grown this variety a few times, so for once I have a bit of confidence in this kind of clearing out work. The main buds are so huge I dont worry about the lower smaller stuff.

Other than this tidying up everything is really good.

Oh one last thing, I dont do TaNg's recommended mid grow flush but I do give my ladies a real good drink (2 to 3 litres) every 10 days. I figure this will give the soil a flush through and stop salts building up. I water daily and they are drinking 1 to 1.5 litres a day right now.

See you in 10 days :)

gallery_96780_13021_14455.jpg

gallery_96780_13021_8405.jpg

gallery_96780_13021_25070.jpg

gallery_96780_13021_34275.jpg

gallery_96780_13021_62092.jpg

gallery_96780_13021_764.jpg

gallery_96780_13021_243618.jpg

Edited by RomeoDone
  • Like 1

Excellent, excellent growing man...a really fine job so far!! My outdoor autos are lagging behind yours in bud formation and overall size(40" + 43"), but they are doing great.

Excellent, excellent growing man...a really fine job so far!! My outdoor autos are lagging behind yours in bud formation and overall size(40" + 43"), but they are doing great.

Thanks mate appreciated :)

My tallest girls are over 5ft tall now, some going on 6ft. As always I have a few short ladies but not many.

I find I get three pheno types mostly, tall and bushy, tall and slim (less bushy) and short, fat with huge leafy bushyness.

Humidity is high (ish) here at 50%, I have dehumidifiers on but the extraction is working hard so they dont have much effect.

These AutoUltimates will suffer with bud rot in the main cola if left unchecked.

What I do now though is remove a small part of the main bud to increase air flow and this sorts the job out.

Im talking in the last few weeks tho not yet :)

Cheers..

Lovely healthy plants and great pics like the 10day comparison Pics :) top job!

Thanks Hempy :)