Cannabis Legal by 2020?

Geordiejames420

This thread/issue reminds me of an old Michael Palin 'Ripping Yarns' story about a guy trying to escape from a german PoW camp.....

The media narrative has changed in the last 12 months though. They are no longer trying to sell the 'cannabis makes you crazy' story which is becoming more and more laughable by the day. As is Jon Snow.

i couldnt give a fuck if it becomes legal anymore. if it does, it wont be done in our favour, we certainly wont have a Colorado type cannabis scene, we wont be allowed to grow, they will probably try and implement rules on thc levels, ban oils cause their too strong, tax the fuck out of it, give the business to big companies, they wont allow coffee shops cause of the indoor smoking laws, you wont be allowed to smoke in public either.

fuck it, I'm just keeping on doing what ive been doing for years with 2 middle fingers up to the establishment.

• Like 21

@@chronic1 how about Government controlled sex :huh:?

They've already got it........There was a bloke recently who, although being cleared of a rape charge, had to report to the old bill every time he intended to have sex.

With details of the intended partner. I think they relaxed it in the last couple of weeks and said he no longer had to........ :censored:

• Like 1

@@chronic1 @indicatoker420@ stu914

They've already got it........There was a bloke recently who, although being cleared of a rape charge, had to report to the old bill every time he intended to have sex.

With details of the intended partner. I think they relaxed it in the last couple of weeks and said he no longer had to........ :censored:

Mad isn't it, he's either guilty or not, not kind of guilty.

Death penalty for anal!

Sex is disgusting and should only be used to produce new members of the State!

Right on brother, we are animals and need controlling.

Death penalty for anal!

Bit harsh, maybe double anal but only if you're enjoying it.
  • Like 1

Fuck 'em - I keep hearing that it would be political suicide for any party/mp to legalise cannabis, but don't understand why! .. assuming they work for us (which is still how it's supposed to work right?) and a majority of the population are in favour, then it should happen, surely? The fact that it hasn't and won't is a slap in the face to our so called democracy.

So, TBH I don't care if it's legal or not, it won't stop me growing and enjoying my harmless herb.

• Like 1

Hope not.

Decriminalisation ~ fine, Legalisation ~ No thankyou.

Meanwhile, fuck the law, then fuck it some more!

• Like 7