Cannabis Legal by 2020?

Geordiejames420

Couldn't get to sleep all night, my shit theory bouncing through my head, me and the stepfather both smoke the mother doesn't, i said to her just in conversation just to get a bite that cannabis could be legal by 2020, just my stoned thought rounding it up i know we've had these petitions and i think one or two official talks on the matter but not even legalizing it for medical use in the near foreseeable future?

Could be totally off, whats your thoughts, not just on my opinion on what you would want to happen, personally i would love it to follow America/Colorado's footsteps but sure us in the UK will take a different approach?

One more silly thing she just said; i hope its just for medical use i mean in a way i get it but it we had precautions necessary it would be much safer than people street dealing yes? Obviously growing is a different matter i DONT and DO NOT mean growing in any way like being able to or 1 or 2 plants i just mean legalizing the purchase really for revenue and lots of other reasons... RANT over

Happy smokes James :afro2:

Why do you not like the idea of legalising the growing? How is it a different matter when somebody has to grow the stuff that's gonna be for sale in your model? Why not let people grow it themselves?

:v:

• Like 2

My biggest fear with legalisation is that is slows/stops the amount of people growing it themselves and all our weeds comes from but a few big companies.

"Carlsberg don't make cannabis, but if they did, it would probably be the blandest in the world!"

• Like 12

Guest jacks lad

only thing in the future i can be certain of is i will have a birthday most years, i say most cos if i died now i would not see this years birthday

whats your thoughts on what you would want to happen

I would like cannabis and the monetary system to be seperate. As has been said before, to normalise the plant. That's all that is needed. :)
  • Like 1

Not while we have a tory goverment, it wont happen until theyre gone and thats 2020 at the earliest unless something drastic happens!

Yeah sound lads just my weird theory's haven't haven't any sleep been up 24 hours straight plus now anyway I just didn't want to involve growing because me and the mother didn't talk about it or nor does she know about me growing yes my stepdad has done it in the past but you know one day lads it will be! Have hope ;)

I would love for growing to be legal but just for instance let's put that out of perspective if you can but yeah a lot of people saying not in this life time fuck me man I'm only 19 years fucking young god give me strength, even for medical use man it's uses are endless...

We'll see it decriminalised and medicalised in the next 5 years. Yankee lobbyists are already in the UK with their chequebooks out. Prohibition is crumbling in Europe and the greasy chequers and backhanders will see that start to happen in the uk. It's coming, big corporations are behind it globally.

Once that happens I'll have an outdoor garden full of trees.

• Like 5

• 4 months later...

Good chance of getting medicinal canna if Labour gets in as JC has stated. Seems the way the tories are going they are setting up to hand over to Labour anyway.

Not gonna happen in my life time i think (im 24 btw)

Bless

Oh the optimist! lol

5years max although I did say that 6years ago lol !

It won't be legalised. That would involve a career ending stance. It is much more likely that the erosion of actual prosecutions rising from an increasingly reluctant CPS to pick through evidence from past breaking point front line police. Nobody can really be arsed anymore. It's on its way...... Soap opera storylines are a good way to gauge public opinion. Most daily Mail readers are under the impression that cannabis, hash, bud etc is a bit naughty because the REAL threat is SKUNK. If Mrs May could "legalise pot" and still demonise Skunk she would.

• Like 1