Hazy's Blueberry Patch

McHazy

Hullo again folks.

A wee while ago I was gifted some fem Blueberry from @@DutchPassionTony :D hence the diary ;)

This grow I will be returning to coco cause well coco is :king:

However this time all my plants will be in smaller pots as I am going to attempt a SOG style grow so the DP ladies will be sharing the grow space with a few others

Popped 5 seeds got 4 seedlings so not a bad start that but I will pop another 1 to fill the gap tho

Now as everyone knows the veg stage of a diary tends to be dull as fuck so I will probably keep the updates to a minimum until they hit 12/12 :yep: after that tho I will step up to my (almost) regular dose o pish n nonsense wi some pics n music thrown in ;)

Enough talk seedling pics.

Blueberry

gallery_58549_7028_33503.jpg

gallery_58549_7028_485764.jpg

gallery_58549_7028_796207.jpg

gallery_58549_7028_933222.jpg

And there we have it as my welsh friend will be sure to say whoop plants ;)lol

Thank you to @@DutchPassionTony for the opportunity to see how badly I can fuck up his gift lol

Aw the best

Hazy

Just for the fuck of it

• Like 5

I'm in for this @@hazy harry, Ill pull up a chair n lie on the floor :oldtoker: got a pack of D.P blueberry regs in the fridge be goin into coco soon so keen to see how these go.

all the best with them ;)

• Like 1

Hey i have grown out the Dp blueberry for 3 summers outdoors so far(this is the fourth currently growing, just a single plant a season) here in eastern/central canada at the 45th parallel. Every plant has been tremendous smoke, very sweet and very potent. And the yields have been absolutely incredible(1200 grams min and 2500grams maximum) Good luck on your grow...i bet you are going to love the BB!!

I have a couple of tips on growing them out, just from my experience growing them so far. They are sensitive early on in growth to nutrient strength. Almost always are the first to show signs of nute burn if i push the limits. They are also prone to over watering early on in growth. Just something to keep in mind during the first 30 days of growth.

• 2 weeks later...

Crazy how early stage growth, the BB is quite sensitive, but later in veg she can take lots of nutes...i recently buggered up and hit the full sun garden with a heavy dose of nutes. The Durban POison was hit hardest, Think Fast second hardest, then the blueberry with moderate clawing, and finally the frisian duck showed no signs of over fertilization.

Edited by 912GreenSkell

Aye the BB's are showin burnt tips atm on only 1 ml per l mind you the last few days heat has been a major issue here :sweaty:

dammit man you beat me to it ,my next lot are on the blueberry side ..love em ..hope yours taste as good as mine do when i do em .

• Like 1

lovely plant and a lovely smoke!!I had good fun growing these.the phenos I had there was hardly any stretch.they responded well to topping.think I'll b pulling up a chair for this grow too.lol

• Like 1

Wow things have gone fubar here in a real short space o time the heat up here the last wee while was mental so wi the heat combined wi the fan blowin almost directly on them and the nute burn they lookin a wee bit sorry for themselves so once again a typical Hazy productions grow :yep:

So the groom has been rearanged the temps are more under control the nutes have been backed off on to 1/2 a ml per L and hopefully we shall see some comebacks

Pics

The healthy ones

gallery_58549_7028_96576.jpg

gallery_58549_7028_169195.jpg

And the less healthy

gallery_58549_7028_374009.jpg

gallery_58549_7028_484688.jpg

And the really unhealthy :fear:

gallery_58549_7028_356685.jpg

Fuck knows what is up wi that last one but it don't look good

We shall see how they progress :yep:

Aw the best