5 days after flowering (update)

bio-hazard-TF1

please excuse the badly fitted scrog net. (its sorted now btw).

the first image is from last week. small veg plants at 4 weeks old and the plants in flower after 6 days from flipping.

hope you enjoy.

4 week veg:

purple skunk mass group selfie

6 days flower

13140518 221067538275013 1216437456 N (Small)

sorry if its just me but those plants look very small to be flippin to flower just now, same with the pots, have you got 2 plants in some of the pots ?

Looking good, I wish I'd flipped mine earlier I'm really gonna struggle for space!

I'm about the same amount of time into flower and probably got 10cm maximum of height left - adjusting ties every day now. lol

they were small, they are a critical mass collection and on the description it says that they will be small with loads of foliage. i have just done some pruning yesterday taking off the weaker branches, thats really helped them spread out because there was that many leaves that i couldnt get any air circulation under them. they were veging for 4 weeks before i flipped them. the picture at the top is about a week before i flipped them, i'll take a new picture soon.