DUTCH PASSION's (Fem) Think Fast / Organic Grow Diary (Automaster)

AutoMaster

Rab, I think you should have a go at Des Frans..... AB reckons its the strongest smoke he's had in yonks.

• Like 2

Rab, I think you should have a go at Des Frans..... AB reckons its the strongest smoke he's had in yonks.

once tried never forgotten, should be on all growers bucket list for sure..........

Just thought i put 4 pics up as they are full right up with trichs now........... and on 1st of 2 day lights on no water in pot drying period before a day in the dark.......... then they come down. This think fast grow has been selected for "Jo's" blog on nl site.......

This is day 81 and 53 in flower.......... not bad, yeild looks heavy, and crystal packed. Got a couple of stonker Power Plant in there, and the two DF\s as well......... random shots, just as the lights came on !!......

Think fast

Power Plant

DesFran

81/53 flush 10day RO only Ph'ed at 6.5.

Am well pleased with the Think fast, so much so i have just reordered it !!............. the aroma TD based is exquisite !!

PTDC0001

PTDC0002

PTDC0003

PTDC0004

harvest update next week, there coming down mon, so update next wednesday on wet yields and pics. thanks all Automaster
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

this is all just great stuff. nice work bud! i really like your organic methods and your wicking techniques, LEDs. cheers for the insiration.