First grow! Sweet seeds cream caramel auto 600w

Geordiejames420

Well honestly i just tried that but try explaining to my 19 year old girlfriend (im the same age) shes wary just with 4 i just said ill order 3 dark devils shes like okay you binning the other i was like what a stupid fucking question... clearly fucking not hahahaha but yeah that my plant get a couple dark devils ordered tommorow or ring the head shop and check if they have them in

You're getting a 600W right? I would hope we should be able to achieve you about 300g without too much fuss. That'll be about 3oz a plant.

Need to get them big and bushy first though, so lots of training when they are ready!

Ive already got the 250,400,600 bulbs haha everythings there but i was going to build it up by doing autos? clearly not and i would have to setup my 1.2 for my 600w

Ive already got the 250,400,600 bulbs haha everythings there but i was going to build it up by doing autos? clearly not and i would have to setup my 1.2 for my 600w

You can build up mate, but you'll probably find that you get up to that 600W pretty quick anyway. Other people just use a higher wattage and keep the light further away to begin with. Does the same thing as using a lower bulb. Bit wasteful, but easier than always swapping!

I think @bubnudd has some good advice there mate. Get an auto or two on quick-ish and then you won't mind holding back until the other girls are as big as they can be!

• Like 1

How many plants you have is entirely a personal thing mate, but there were guidelines layed out ages ago about prosecution of growers and how they should be sentenced according to how many plants they had. The lower category was up to 9 plants. Might be a useful bit of info for you. Though do check in to it yourself, it very well could have changed since I last had a look and I certainly ain't no solicitor or legal type to be offering advice..

Though just remember, the police believe it is the number of plants you have that dictates yield, but actually it's the amount of light you are working with. A thread got closed on here the other day as the guy was doing a commercial type grow. He only had 9 plants but he was chucking 3600Ws at them! If you yield a gram per watt you can see how that is a pretty epic size grow!

Also, that is where I got your yield figure from. For a first grow, 0.5gpw (grams per watt) is a decent target (600W x 0.5). If things go really well, we might even get closer to 0.75gpw :)

• Like 1

we might even get closer to 0.75gpw :)

Notice I said "we". I now legally own half of this harvest :rofl::yep:

Edited by SkyRider
  • Like 1

I'm sure we could meet up for a few fattys when it's all done haha thanks dude she's still not pushing but will keep going give her the eyes

• Like 2

Have a look in to the Product Earth Expo mate. Might be your cup of tea. I think quite a few of us will be there :smoke:

• Like 1

You need 50 posts to PM mate, nearly there, only 5 more to go!

Product Earth is a, ahem, "hemp" expo ;-) Bring lots of hemp and you'll have a good time ;-)

It's a whole weekend with music and all the UK canna industry there. I went last year for the day and it was really chilled out. No police, free to smoke, plenty of freebies handed out.

http://productearthexpo.com

• Like 2

That sounds great bud, gonna ask my pal when hes up hopefully we can sort something out, plants looks great will get some pics as soon as back from driving lesson about 2 hours ish, yeah only 4 more now come on haha! :yahoo:

• Like 2

I think the Friday is only a night time thing for people camping there. So is probably just music (which is why you can't get tickets). Saturday and Sunday are the main events. My plan at the moment is to go up for the weekend. Not sure whether I'll be staying till Monday though or maybe just leave on sunday..

Just had a look through the music, for me looks like the saturday is probably the better day out of the two :yep:

• Like 1

Will get somepictures just gave them a light water, i wanna out them on 400w now but woundering if i could with them being this small? and how far away should i put the 400w and the temps also? uploading pics now

13112692 1755398451413511 1773243211 O

13199581 1755398481413508 1563896665 O

13199067 1755398494746840 1857896150 O

13184582 1755398501413506 561341860 O

Not sure of there order but ive numbered them, so as u can see #4 is aday behind would it be okay for switching to 400 and how far away for it?