Cream of the Crop - April 2016

Joolz

182 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

@@Lennon gets my vote too such a lovely looking phenotype of the Disco biscuit, nugs Noname also a blinder and was close .

Well done to all and enjoy this fine weather this weekend.

G

• Like 1

Not been around the past week so what a nice surprise to see my Noname has been nominated when I looked in today. Thanks Jools and the team :)

​All cracking pics as usual and makes me proud to be a part of it.

A close one between Lennon, Tenchie and G but I'm gonna have to go for G's Psychosis. You've captured all that frosty resin brilliantly :yep:

Nice job on the pictures of the buds they all look amazing.

For me it was a hard choice between them but I my vote went for FARMER G.

hey gang, very happy to be in the running again and against some really great pics :notworthy:

my vote goes to @@twoscoops , great pic mate :yep:

eta i am quite surprised not to see arthur mix's rosin pic, I was sure that was going to be the shot to beat.

better luck next time mate :yep: keep them pics coming

Edited by dr.gt
  • Like 3

@dr.gt

Thankyou matey, have a peek in my gallery and you'll see stonking buds a plenty.

Cheers, twoscoops

• Like 1

It's very close at the min this month the closet I have personally seen it in a while :) who's gonna pull out in front lol

G

• Like 1

Damn its really hard to decide this month well done to all those chosen!...any chance of a sample of each to help me make up my mind? lol

• Like 1