Vote for your lib dem police and crime commissioner

Hashmaker6

The only candidate in my region that even mentions drugs is the Green Party member, f-all from the liarberal... the green guy wants the government to reassess illegal drugs and says that police resources should not be wasted punishing people with a medical condition and growing a few plants.. got my vote as it's a start, although to be fair people openly smoke in the shopping centres and outside pubs here without issue, it is pretty normalised, i am sure many other areas are the same, but it doesn't feel as illegal as in some other areas I've lived

will not be legal until they can secure and fully control the market form themselfs and TAX the shit out of it - Blue/Red/Yellow/Green does not matter all the same colours of the rainbow - Left wing , Right Wing both wings on same bird, The Hydra Has many Heads on the same body.

• Like 2

No PCC vote in London as the Mayor looks after the city's best interests.

That's BoJo currently :rockon: .

Edited by Bird

With an almost complete lack of any information about who the candidates for my region are, I took to having a quick look into them on the net and fuck me....

Amongst the motley collection are a Lib-dem who has previously been caught fiddling eight grand on his expenses , an independent who describes himself as a "Devout Christian" who wants more random vehicle spot checks, 'youth detox' and advocates zero tolerance to just about everything. The UKIP candidate is standing on a ticket to do away with the job he's trying to be elected to do, in effect lobbying for its dissolution, the whole thing is just absurd.

The turn out here for the last PCC election was 12%. Unsurprisingly with regard to these elections the public couldnt give a single fuck.

• Like 2

All coppers are bastards, I'll be fucked if I'm voting for one of the cunts, be just like a turkey voting for xmas, fuck em with bells on.

Aye, except you are not voting for anyone who is a serving poLICE orificer. They are mostly, if not all, politicians.

Never mind though, what the fuck has a fact got to do with it.

Cheers :smokin:

Voting for any police commisoner is ultimately voting for the police, the purpose of the police is(and always has been) to oppress us and to protect capital and to maintain a status quo where we're lorded over by the ruling elite serving only the interests of the moneyed and corporations.

"Fuck the police" gets you so far, and is exactly the reaction the government want. Keeps the system ticking along nicely

Just voted, I think I won. :yahoo:

But seriously, No I.D required? What if i hacked someone, knew they was registered and knew their address and name, then used their vote before they did. Could do this once at every poll station.

"Fuck the police" gets you so far, and is exactly the reaction the government want. Keeps the system ticking along nicely

I disagree and the reason why is this...by continuing to engage is why the status quo continues...they want engagement as this means control can still be exerted...they fear those that will not engage for they are less likely to be 'bought', no they fear them and rightly so too as those are the types that are principled.

Principles and the sticking to them gathers followers, and followers means power, power means a challenge to the status quo and thus by not following or engaging or doing anything they want you to do is the best way to affect change...however it requires numbers to be effective :yep:

• Like 1