Vote for your lib dem police and crime commissioner

Hashmaker6

They are standing explicitly on a not pursuing personal grows or possession ticket. We can all help decriminalisation by default by voting for lib dem PCCs this week

• Like 2

Fuck the LD's. Lying set of two faced twats

I don't forget that quickly when they were in power :soap:

Owd

• Like 12

That's fair enough I'm no fan either but this will be the quickest route to mass decriminalisation

That's fair enough I'm no fan either but this will be the quickest route to mass decriminalisation

They are also the quickest route to getting rid of tuition fees.... oh, wait a second.... :doh:

Nothing more than empty promises to get votes. They epitomise what is wrong with this system.

• Like 3

Guest jacks lad

maybe some of them truely believe they can make a difference, then they realise the reality. the lib/dem candidate had pics of cannabis plants next to his photo, he want to put the money spent on the failed drugs policy and spend it on crime. if i bother to vote he will get mine, but its a big if.

maybe some of them truely believe they can make a difference, then they realise the reality. the lib/dem candidate had pics of cannabis plants next to his photo, he want to put the money spent on the failed drugs policy and spend it on crime. if i bother to vote he will get mine, but its a big if.

Imagine hey,if the only reason he didn't win was because the "stoners" couldn't be arsed going out to vote lol

Fuck the LD's. Lying set of two faced twats

I don't forget that quickly when they were in power :soap:

Owd

This :yep:

• Like 3

'Not pursuing' doesn't mean shit mate. With the financial state the police are in, I wouldnt think any force will be 'pursuing' people possessing drugs for personal use, regardless of who the PCC is.

But if you get burgled, and the police come and find a grow... They will have to pursue charges. YOU will end up in court and the burglars will get away because it's too difficult to catch the little fuckers.

Until it is legal to possess and grow cannabis, the police are here to prosecute us not protect us... Fuck helping them pick a leader to do it lol

• Like 5

I will be voting for the Libby dibby candidate for this reason myself, and agree others should do so.

Though its not my only reason, the other candidates around here seem to mostly want to bring back casual beatings and promote heavier profiling of ethnic minorities.

Its quite likely the Libby dibbys are full of shit, but they do seem to be on the right line with regards to drugs policy at the moment, having a party line *toeing lib dem as a PCC should mean he will be promoting tolerance.

*Sorry @@Ishmael ;)

Edited by iBMe
  • Like 3

We dont get to choose one as the role is being replaced by a mayor next year. And I wont be voting for a lib dem councillor in a few days either, perhaps should gave stood myself! lol

If I lived there I'd probably vote lib dem as he/she would have to be better than the incumbent who is from the Zero Tolerance Policing ex Chief party. I don't suppose he's going to turn a blind eye to growers, is he.